• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

TM Member selling stolen subaru parts

DacerX

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any of you think that jail is a walk in the park, then you need to think again.

Sure some areas might be lax, with being able to smuggle in a phone to go on Facebook but that's about where the luxuries end.

The food is shit, 3 meals a day sounds nice til you see what your eating. They stick to a set budget and nutrition plan, any thoughts about taste go out the window. A lot of times the guards turn a blind eye to violence. You live in fear of pissing someone off and ending up getting a beating. Not being able to see your friends/family regularly. Missing out on parties/birthdays/events. Not being able to have ANY sort of freedom, your life is controlled 24/7. They decide when you eat, shower, shit. Being controlled is hard on a man.

And I don't even have to mention what happens when you drop the soap :P

Trivium said:

If any of you think that jail is a walk in the park, then you need to think again.

Sure some areas might be lax, with being able to smuggle in a phone to go on Facebook but that's about where the luxuries end.

The food is s***, 3 meals a day sounds nice til you see what your eating. They stick to a set budget and nutrition plan, any thoughts about taste go out the window. A lot of times the guards turn a blind eye to violence. You live in fear of pissing someone off and ending up getting a beating. Not being able to see your friends/family regularly. Missing out on parties/birthdays/events. Not being able to have ANY sort of freedom, your life is controlled 24/7. They decide when you eat, shower, s***. Being controlled is hard on a man.

:D :D :D sounds like you took it up the a$$ :D :D :D

jails allgd if you prepared to MAN UP!......

been to jail cple times it "all good in the hood" unless your a pussy :D :D :D

ive seen some big boys drop in jail :D :D :D :D..HARDEN UP 8)

Trivium said:

The food is s***, 3 meals a day sounds nice til you see what your eating. They stick to a set budget and nutrition plan, any thoughts about taste go out the window. A lot of times the guards turn a blind eye to violence. You live in fear of pissing someone off and ending up getting a beating. Not being able to see your friends/family regularly. Missing out on parties/birthdays/events. Not being able to have ANY sort of freedom, your life is controlled 24/7. They decide when you eat, shower, s***. Being controlled is hard on a man.

you havent seen in the new MT Eden prison then have you showers toliets hot water air con tvs IN EVERY FUKEN CELL!!!

Trivium said:

You shouldn't need to 'man up', in 99% of cases you shouldn't be stupid enough to end up in there :P

innocent people end up there too sometimes :D (they're usually the broken a$$ ones)...

and if you dont man up...then i spose your the b1tch! :D :D

Drunkenmonkey said:

you havent seen in the new MT Eden prison then have you showers toliets hot water air con tvs IN EVERY FUKEN CELL!!!

So the basics for someone who's going to be living there for an extended period of their lives.... Oh and showers in a cell is a good idea - lots of assaults/rapes/contraband transfers happen when prisoners interact in communal areas :P And air con - it's not like they're getting an individually controlled unit per cell - it's an overall system for all cells, pretty cost effective way if you ask me ;)

smokn4']

[quote name='Trivium said:

b]If any of you think that jail is a walk in the park, then you need to think again. [/b]

:D :D :D sounds like you took it up the a$$ :D :D :D

jails allgd if you prepared to MAN UP!......

been to jail cple times it "all good in the hood" unless your a pussy :D :D :D

ive seen some big boys drop in jail :D :D :D :D..HARDEN UP 8)

Lol sounds like a speech from someone who has been through it all in jail.. and i mean all!

LOL

I've never been in jail, never even been in trouble with the police. I just have a few friends who've been through the system - I've seen what it does to people and it's not all candy bars and teddy bears ;D

ditto.

but then, like much of life its not about what you know, its about who you know.

Know a few people who went straight into the working gangs outside etc and lived in their own hutt in minimum security. It was ok for them i think. Not great but ok.

Then another guy i knew did time for stabbing some guy. He was getting beat down by a few guys and didnt want to take it so stabbed one guy badly.

he went to maximum security. First night his cell mate punched him in the face when he was asleep. He is quite a staunch dude and so once he woke up he wasted the guy even though he was quite young.

Didnt have any problems after that.

• 2 weeks later...

you are aware the easiest way to steal a car is to wait til its stopped at traffic lights and hijack it right? its a rare person who actually retains the presence of mind to react correctly when being menaced with a sharp object, or firearm.

and yes we all say how tough we are, i can assure you, you will find out how tough exactly in such a situation.

i have worked in the prison service, the stories i could tell....., but its really dehumanising when inmates are strip searched, in the case of my work gang, on a daily basis.

Jail is not nice. which is good. scum live there!!