• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

TM Member selling stolen subaru parts

DacerX

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds Like a complete MUPPET mate , Personally Iv never had a car stolen but Know of people who have, Guess the dudes just lucky he found out who took it and will hopefully get it back/what ever's left.... As many car thiefs never get caught.. The way i see it if a theif has There eye on your ride they will most likely take it thats why full insurance's is a bloody good idea..

Drunkenmonkey said:

ELUCIV if you are anything to do with richard tell him matt from auckland says KARMA BIATCH!! and when hes out im still gonna get him, im not giving up cause hes been busted for theift the stupid twat!!!

if not welcome to the forums :) full of detectives here ;)

Awesome ass cover! ;D

subieboy']

[quote name='Drunkenmonkey said:

ELUCIV if you are anything to do with richard tell him matt from auckland says KARMA BIATCH!! and when hes out im still gonna get him, im not giving up cause hes been busted for theift the stupid twat!!!

if not welcome to the forums :) full of detectives here ;)

/quote]

Awesome ass cover! ;D

"insert old greg"

why thank you kind sir

Guest vf20/21bg5
 subaru-mania said:

Sounds Like a complete MUPPET mate , Personally Iv never had a car stolen but Know of people who have, Guess the dudes just lucky he found out who took it and will hopefully get it back/what ever's left.... As many car thiefs never get caught.. The way i see it if a theif has There eye on your ride they will most likely take it thats why full insurance's is a bloody good idea..

well on the stealing car topic if they want my ride ill tell you now my car has no alarm!....but you have to move 3 cars in a fully fenced section with a padlocked front gate down a long driveway with 4 houses surrounding it at every angle apart from my skinny drivway to get it out and 2 of those cars have late model alarms, and then my cars parked in a garage which i have alarmed with 2 farken awsum sirens instead of the 1 recomended and its an alarm with a 5 sec delay instead of half a minute so good luck with a "smash and grab" cause my room is right by the garage and i love my mini base ball bat which in the area of Hamilton i sleep it is mandatory to have one plus im a light sleeper!.........so if i give out my address out does anyone want to give it a go? ...ill tease you with the fact that it has $25,000 worth of parts not including my $10,000 of labour i put into it!....the reason to this post is to let you know that alarms dont do s***!...its what you put in front of that car that matters as its a hinderance to the thief! I was once one in my youth so know how they think and they wont even try my set up! and you know the best reason they wont try f***ing with me, its cause i live in thr neighbourhood and we all know dogs that run loose dont s*** in thr own yards ! they s*** in others ;D ...but its the same with humans, they dont take s*** in thr own hood! Where i fortunately live, but im still ready....here you are,a tast of what you will be trying to steal.028-5.jpg?t=1294811934020-6.jpg?t=1294812016

CP93MM']

[quote name='subaru-mania said:

/quote]well on the stealing car topic if they want my ride ill tell you now my car has no alarm!....but you have to move 3 cars in a fully fenced section with a padlocked front gate down a long driveway with 4 houses surrounding it at every angle apart from my skinny drivway to get it out and 2 of those cars have late model alarms, and then my cars parked in a garage which i have alarmed with 2 farken awsum sirens instead of the 1 recomended and its an alarm with a 5 sec delay instead of half a minute so good luck with a "smash and grab" cause my room is right by the garage and i love my mini base ball bat which in the area of Hamilton i sleep it is mandatory to have one plus im a light sleeper!.........so if i give out my address out does anyone want to give it a go? ...ill tease you with the fact that it has $25,000 worth of parts not including my $10,000 of labour i put into it!....the reason to this post is to let you know that alarms dont do s***!...its what you put in front of that car that matters as its a hinderance to the thief! I was once one in my youth so know how they think and they wont even try my set up! and you know the best reason they wont try f***ing with me, its cause i live in thr neighbourhood and we all know dogs that run loose dont s*** in thr own yards ! they s*** in others ;D ...but its the same with humans, they dont take s*** in thr own hood! Where i fortunately live, but im still ready.

Very true dude, I agree with you Alarms Wot do s***.. The best way Iv found to Avoid theift Is Above like CP93MM said make it hard for them! Park behind other cars etc.. Close to bedroom.. Not on the side of the street or down some doggy ally way at back of your house

Guest vf20/21bg5

I wont lie to you all but in my youth as a 17 yr old(im 35 now) i broke into cars as i was the onto-it one trained as a young mechanic to break into cars that my customers request and get paid for it at my mall in hamilton who had locked thr keys in so i was perfect for the job and was recruited!....in 1993 alarms were'nt really around but cool jap stereo's were!.......lets just say i made a fortune and am old enuf now not to let my predecessors(not ones who i trained tho) effect me now.....ive been out of trouble for 18yrs now since i was caught by police in a stolen car which i hot-wired......... but i know what you f***head burglar's think so im one ahead of ya!

CP93MM']

/quote]well on the stealing car topic if they want my ride ill tell you now my car has no alarm!....but you have to move 3 cars in a fully fenced section with a padlocked front gate down a long driveway with 4 houses surrounding it at every angle apart from my skinny drivway to get it out and 2 of those cars have late model alarms, and then my cars parked in a garage which i have alarmed with 2 farken awsum sirens instead of the 1 recomended and its an alarm with a 5 sec delay instead of half a minute so good luck with a "smash and grab" cause my room is right by the garage and i love my mini base ball bat which in the area of Hamilton i sleep it is mandatory to have one plus im a light sleeper!.........so if i give out my address out does anyone want to give it a go? ...ill tease you with the fact that it has $25,000 worth of parts not including my $10,000 of labour i put into it!....the reason to this post is to let you know that alarms dont do s***!...its what you put in front of that car that matters as its a hinderance to the thief! I was once one in my youth so know how they think and they wont even try my set up! and you know the best reason they wont try f***ing with me, its cause i live in thr neighbourhood and we all know dogs that run loose dont s*** in thr own yards ! they s*** in others ;D ...but its the same with humans, they dont take s*** in thr own hood! Where i fortunately live, but im still ready....here you are,a tast of what you will be trying to steal.

since your so sure of yourself post your address up...

Yeah never a good idea to post up addresses. Dont do it. You might be tough on the forum but would you be so tough if 3 or 4 mongrel mob showed up with firearms and their own baseball bats? Id doubt it. Just be secure in the knowledge your awesome ride is as secure as it can be.

subaru-mania said:

SERIOUSLY GUYS.... if some1 stole my car I wouldn't Post a forum about it... I would Hunt that mother fu*ker down... Who ever's car got nicked Why don't you just bowl up to his house with some mates and beat the living s*** out of him? You seem to know enough about this guy SURLY you could figure out were he lives!.. Just an idea..

Look if i was going to do anything about it I certainly wouldnt post up my intentions on a public forum. There are ways and means to accomplish stuff but it surely isnt through bluster and braggiado on forums.

Keep an eye out for your chance and karma will grant you (or you and a few mates) the opportunity to make this toe rag pay.

CP93MM said:

I wont lie to you all but in my youth as a 17 yr old(im 35 now) i broke into cars as i was the onto-it one trained as a young mechanic to break into cars that my customers request and get paid for it at my mall in hamilton who had locked thr keys in so i was perfect for the job and was recruited!....in 1993 alarms were'nt really around but cool jap stereo's were!.......lets just say i made a fortune and am old enuf now not to let my predecessors(not ones who i trained tho) effect me now.....ive been out of trouble for 18yrs now since i was caught by police in a stolen car which i hot-wired......... but i know what you f***head burglar's think so im one ahead of ya!

nice car dude, but yeah i think most people went through that stage.. i also did at that age and i to made a fortune and got arrested an what not an would never do it again was just a matter of mixing in with the wrong crowed at the time.. i am only 20 now so that was only 4-5 years ago but it only lasted about 2 months before i got caught and gave up i always knew better but was just after the cash really.. the way you need to look at it is 'locks are only there to keep honest people out' if a theif wants your car or your gear they will take it nomatter what altho it seems your car is pretty safe :P

• General Member
 CP93MM said:

well on the stealing car topic if they want my ride ill tell you now my car has no alarm!....but you have to move 3 cars in a fully fenced section with a padlocked front gate down a long driveway yada yada yada

haha cool now they have a checklist of how to get at yours :D

JoKer']

[quote name='CP93MM said:

well on the stealing car topic if they want my ride ill tell you now my car has no alarm!....but you have to move 3 cars in a fully fenced section with a padlocked front gate down a long driveway yada yada yada

/quote]

haha cool now they have a checklist of how to get at yours :D

lol

heard of many cars stolen even though parked in by other cars.

guy i worked with had his parked in and he lived down a long driveway, the two cars in front had there hand brakes cut and were towed out the way by a long whinch cable from the tow truck that was half way up the drive so you couldnt hear it.

then they had put an extra remote on his alarm, silently disarmed it, rolled it foreward and towed it up onto the truck.

turns out it was the mechanics that he had taken his car. :(

if they want it, its gone lol

-smurff

subaru-mania']

[quote name='BLAZD said:

yeah i have seen extreme cases of gone out the way to take a car, 1 2 3 4 cars blocked in, means nothing

/quote]

Hellecopter? :P

the cops wouldnt beliave you if you rung them and said yea, hey, my cars just been stolen, they were in a helicoptor, so i couldnt see what they looked like, can you help? lol

-smurff

Guest vf20/21bg5
 dubbedup']

/quote]well on the stealing car topic if they want my ride ill tell you now my car has no alarm!....but you have to move 3 cars in a fully fenced section with a padlocked front gate down a long driveway with 4 houses surrounding it at every angle apart from my skinny drivway to get it out and 2 of those cars have late model alarms, and then my cars parked in a garage which i have alarmed with 2 farken awsum sirens instead of the 1 recomended and its an alarm with a 5 sec delay instead of half a minute so good luck with a "smash and grab" cause my room is right by the garage and i love my mini base ball bat which in the area of Hamilton i sleep it is mandatory to have one plus im a light sleeper!.........so if i give out my address out does anyone want to give it a go? ...ill tease you with the fact that it has $25,000 worth of parts not including my $10,000 of labour i put into it!....the reason to this post is to let you know that alarms dont do s***!...its what you put in front of that car that matters as its a hinderance to the thief! I was once one in my youth so know how they think and they wont even try my set up! and you know the best reason they wont try f***ing with me, its cause i live in thr neighbourhood and we all know dogs that run loose dont s*** in thr own yards ! they s*** in others ;D ...but its the same with humans, they dont take s*** in thr own hood! Where i fortunately live, but im still ready....here you are,a tast of what you will be trying to steal.

as if i would but since your so keen for it are you an active theif?

CP93MM']

do you at least have a kill switch or something. coz there is alos the guy who knows nothing about ur car other than it looks nice, parked in teh carpark at foodtown, so he steals it kinda guy who you have to be worried about aswell.

-smurff

Guest vf20/21bg5

oh i did forget to add the little toy dog we have is the breed the tibetan monks used as alarms in thr monastery's, any little sound apart from the norm and they are up, even while they are sleeping......all im trying to do here with all these large write ups is try to help you guys be aware of some of the easy steps you can setup to make it hard for the theifs ,cause when you make them think twice its a good thing.

And to the person who said "goodone u just gave them the list of things so that they can plan thru now". hahaha if you saw my situation and house layout thr is no way in hell anyone could steal my car without being heard just trying to get thru the first stage by trying to cut the padlock would wake up every1 in th house.....and if the mob turns up with bats and firearms! man dont you think the yelling and screaming from my 2 young kids would wake up the neighbourhood?.plus they still wouldnt get the car out b4 the cops get here as in my area thr is a cop patrolling full time cause of the bloods and the crips street brawling all the time. ;)....just take the advice, dont challenge it! :P

Guest vf20/21bg5
 smurff']

do you at least have a kill switch or something. coz there is alos the guy who knows nothing about ur car other than it looks nice, parked in teh carpark at foodtown, so he steals it kinda guy who you have to be worried about aswell.

-smurff

just so you all know now my car is a weeknd driver, i did not build it for a daily driver, i will never ever leave it anywhere with my eyes off it. I have a work vehicle and my partners r34 skyline for all other duties......come the day that i sell it then good luck to that person keeping it safe....and yes i have a battery kill switch but thats only for fire safety to cut all electrics while parked