Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Legacy Crash - Bell Block (New Plymouth)

subi4snow

Anyone seen the Legacy that crashed into the warehouse in BellBlock this morning? According to police it caught air at the end top of the off-ramp (requires 180+ kmph) and flew into the side of the warehouse after clearing a two lane road and reasonable gap between that road and the warehouse. Hope it wasn't anyone from here... That Legacy was definitely not in good shape and I doubt the drivers were either

so let me picture 5 pissed guys doing 190+ and then think shit a big red shed, hit the brakes and swerve and go backwards into it no only jumping the interseaction but jumping 4 metres into the air, wasnt it like 10am or something when it happened? why are u hammered at the time of the day

na happened around 3 - 4am but the car was still there for most of the day well thats wat ive been told from one of the dudes uncles. was 6 dudes in the car so they were over loaded for a start didnt go into the shed backwards front hit the shed ass end came up and slamed the iron end for end kinda deal. from wat i was told the came flying up the off ramp and well missed/forgot to turn and well you've seen the results. on a plus note dont think anyone was to seriously hurt in the accident.

newsuba said:

Failbook retards.

A stuck speedo needle means absolutely nothing !

:P

Myth busted !

http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7501919888/m/1151960999

mayb so i have had a speedo break and was stuck on 140 which would have been not far wrong at the time it went bitch bit was it was my sisters car and couldnt lie and say i wasnt thrashing it lol it was a crx and was while driving not in an accident.

Divine said:

Subaru in the news thread. Anyone know the intersection they can pull from google maps?

i know the intersection as im from the naki but yeah dont know bout google maps thats part of the new hwy about a year old now i think will have a look and get back to you

EVILWAYZ']

[quote name='Divine said:

Subaru in the news thread. Anyone know the intersection they can pull from google maps?

/quote]

i know the intersection as im from the naki but yeah dont know bout google maps thats part of the new hwy about a year old now i think will have a look and get back to you

cant work out how to post it so it works but satilite veiw shows the big red shed ect

I live just down the road from there so if i get bored tomorrow ill go take some pics of the off-ramp they were "apparently" try to jump from, to the on ramp on the other side which they obviously missed by a big margin... The two ramps dont even line up really so I dont know how they thought it was ever going to work

subi4snow said:

I live just down the road from there so if i get bored tomorrow ill go take some pics of the off-ramp they were "apparently" try to jump from, to the on ramp on the other side which they obviously missed by a big margin... The two ramps dont even line up really so I dont know how they thought it was ever going to work

your in the naki? ur profile says otago if you are local we should meet up and go for a cruz out to opunake or something i know theres a few of us naki boys would be mint to have a meet up