• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Car Crimes

Joker

ODB said:

its a pretty f***ed up place we are in.

Here is my plan to sort it out.

1. Work for welfare.

a)Cleaning public toilets, sweeping the streets and doing OAP groceries should take some of the shine off getting Dole.

b)provide these workers free of charge to production giants. This will attract big companies to produce their s*** in nz. They will have to employ skilled hands also which has benefits for the greater community, but the companies get free manual labour.

2. Bump up student allowance to $300 per week.

3. Free student allowance for all, on the proviso that:

a) if you do not graduate you then owe it to the IRD

b) you must spend at least 5 out of the next 10 calander years working in NZ

This will go some way to stop/slow down the brain drain.

4. Provide free tertiary education for NZ resident doctors, dentists, engineers, computer scientists etc on the proviso that your first 10 years working will be in NZ.

5. Work together with employers and provide a government subsidised package to stimulate immigration. This will in turn re stimulate the stagnating housing market.

6. f*** 3 strikes. Capital punishment is the way to go. Fark keeping these dweebs in jail forever at $100k a year or whatever it costs.

Thats all i have gotbut i think on these 6 points I could give mr Key a run for his money!

While i agree with most things here, I still wouldnt like to be contracted in to staying in NZ for up to 10 years because i got a student loan.

NZ simply doesnt have the money/projects/industry that other countries have. So missing out on skills in your younger years that would make or break a career.

Millitary service would be my biggest support. If you not employed in a career/appenticeship, at uni or drop out of school early you do 1-2 years millitary service.

Wheres DPI gone? he always had great ideas on this subject.... even if its OT in this thread

Sorry off topic again but ODB your first point of making the bludgers clean the streets wouldnt work.

There are already people employed/contracted to those jobs for minumum wage. The company contracted to do those jobs in my town had their base behind my work for a number of years. Trust me when I say that the people who do those jobs, wouldn't stand a chance getting something else.

I agree they should be working but you cant take jobs off other people.

Guest boostcut
 ODB said:

Here is my plan to sort it out.

1. Work for welfare.

a)Cleaning public toilets, sweeping the streets and doing OAP groceries should take some of the shine off getting Dole.

b)provide these workers free of charge to production giants. This will attract big companies to produce their s*** in nz. They will have to employ skilled hands also which has benefits for the greater community, but the companies get free manual labour.

2. Bump up student allowance to $300 per week.

3. Free student allowance for all, on the proviso that:

a) if you do not graduate you then owe it to the IRD

b) you must spend at least 5 out of the next 10 calander years working in NZ

This will go some way to stop/slow down the brain drain.

4. Provide free tertiary education for NZ resident doctors, dentists, engineers, computer scientists etc on the proviso that your first 10 years working will be in NZ.

5. Work together with employers and provide a government subsidised package to stimulate immigration. This will in turn re stimulate the stagnating housing market.

6. f*** 3 strikes. Capital punishment is the way to go. Fark keeping these dweebs in jail forever at $100k a year or whatever it costs.

Thats all i have gotbut i think on these 6 points I could give mr Key a run for his money!

odb for prime minister/head of nz defence force...

wrx_lou']

Sorry off topic again but ODB your first point of making the bludgers clean the streets wouldnt work.

There are already people employed/contracted to those jobs for minumum wage. The company contracted to do those jobs in my town had their base behind my work for a number of years. Trust me when I say that the people who do those jobs, wouldn't stand a chance getting something else.

I agree they should be working but you cant take jobs off other people.

See the remaineder of point A and point B.

[quote name='ODB said:

odb for prime minister/head of nz defence force...

/quote]

I agree to that, funny thing is i was watching G1 transformers when i was reading that lol

Id take PM but not defence force.

It would be too dangerous considering my motto that defence starts with a good offence!

haha the noob that lives opposite me has just bought his first car and has been cleaning his p.o.s daily.

then to top matters off his mate turned up in his ride....a toyota echo on 17 chrome.......spinners.........with more gap in the arch than i can imagine.

looks like a fecking retro 80s rollerskate.

i just about pissed myself laughing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • General Member
 "yoeddynz" said:
My cousin spotted this today- I had to get some photos!

301020102691.jpg

Has anyone seen it before?

301020102692.jpg

301020102693.jpg

301020102695.jpg

and

Again, the Shed of the Year competition is comprehensively decided - with just one of the 12 FUCOTMs managing to net over a third of the votes to itself...

I "proudly" present to you the SOTY 2009...

610b6efd5a0754a89db05f9897aad07e.jpg

jon_d_h's 6R4 "replica"! Echoing a previous winner of this prestigious award, it seems that there's nothing the BB masses like more than a low-grade, rotting hatchback dressed up as a snarling Group B behemoth and managing to encompass neither the world of high performance and raw speed nor the realm of practicality and utilitarianism...

Congratulations to jon_d_h, along with all the other members in the running for SOTY!

link http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=32749

there was a Metro 6R4 in a showroom down here for a while.

I thought they struggled to handle the 50bhp from factory, nevermind with 300bhp and half a ton of fibreglass!

In fairness to this guy he obviously isnt finished. I see no real prospect of a good project there but at least let him finish and THEN bag him.

ODB said:

I thought they struggled to handle the 50bhp from factory, nevermind with 300bhp and half a ton of fibreglass!

In fairness to this guy he obviously isnt finished. I see no real prospect of a good project there but at least let him finish and THEN bag him.

was that the crazy looking thing at mag and turbo a while back? with a stonking big v6 in the back seat?

zarnah']

[quote name='ODB said:

/quote]

was that the crazy looking thing at mag and turbo a while back? with a stonking big v6 in the back seat?

i thought it was in the showroom NEAR the mag and turbo on.....the street just along from the DB breweries.

Might have made an appearance there.....white with graphics.

they do look crazy alright!