Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Fuel Pump

TNHSTI

is this the one on TM for $196 bux was about to bid on it as well but didnt want to start a bidding war lol when you can buy for $209....as i believe you wouldnt notice any difference on a stock tune,  but probably a bit more quieter as in noise levels though the Walbro pumps are known to be quite noisy...

6 minutes ago, 4G63B8 said:

is this the one on TM for $196 bux was about to bid on it as well but didnt want to start a bidding war lol when you can buy for $209....as i believe you wouldnt notice any difference on a stock tune,  but probably a bit more quieter as in noise levels though the Walbro pumps are known to be quite noisy...

haha yes this is the one - oh well I might put it in anyway - unless anyone really wants it? - will sell it at $196 if someone is keen

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, loner said:

It's a better pump and personally I would replace the walbro with it as they have a short life span.

Better based on what? Meant to flow more but dont seem to flow what they should. I was going to buy one but the aem had the same flow at 70psi at 2 amps less iirc. 

Always rewire the pump and bypass the pump controller.

1 minute ago, evowrx said:

Better based on what? Meant to flow more but dont seem to flow what they should. I was going to buy one but the aem had the same flow at 70psi at 2 amps less iirc. 

Always rewire the pump and bypass the pump controller.

Better in that it will last longer than five years. aem are a lot better than walbro as well.

Edited by loner

Cant say Ive had real experience with dw Ive always run genuine walbro in all my cars as have anyone else Ive personally played with and never had an issue. Chinese copies quite the opposite.

The DW300 at 70psi is 15.5a delivering 246l p/h vs Aem 13.1a/244l p/h. Ill take the lower amp anyday especially on stock wiring.

But the DW300 is definitely bigger than the Walbro 341/342 no argument there.

12 hours ago, evowrx said:

Cant say Ive had real experience with dw Ive always run genuine walbro in all my cars as have anyone else Ive personally played with and never had an issue. Chinese copies quite the opposite.

The DW300 at 70psi is 15.5a delivering 246l p/h vs Aem 13.1a/244l p/h. Ill take the lower amp anyday especially on stock wiring.

But the DW300 is definitely bigger than the Walbro 341/342 no argument there.

DW300 is actually 13.5 volts according to the instructions i recieved in the box today

2 minutes ago, Dairusire said:

13.5v yes however he's talking about the amperage the units draw, not voltage.

hmm okay I see - so would you not reccomend installing the DW300? one other reason I'm keen to is because the little tab that the sock attaches to on the Walbro is broken, hence wanting to put the DW300 in

• Admin
20 minutes ago, V7STI1992 said:

hmm okay I see - so would you not reccomend installing the DW300? one other reason I'm keen to is because the little tab that the sock attaches to on the Walbro is broken, hence wanting to put the DW300 in

I see no harm in putting it in there from my perspective. The fuel sock that comes with the DW300 is nearly identical to the stock one afaik too so that's a bonus?

Just now, Dairusire said:

I see no harm in putting it in there from my perspective. The fuel sock that comes with the DW300 is nearly identical to the stock one afaik too so that's a bonus?

Nope the sock that came with the dw300 is way smaller so i will use the stock one see my other problem here 

29 minutes ago, Dairusire said:

Nope the sock that came with the dw300 is way smaller so i will use the stock one see my other problem here 

Pic of sock that came with the DW300 - very small

20161116_103124.jpg

Edited by V7STI1992