Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

where would i find...

evlRA

have to get a number of items before my car will pass its cert.. looking for best deals and different places that stock the following items.

tie rod end

exhaust silencer

roll cage padding

springs for adjustable suspension (aparantly my rears are too hard)

go to somewhere like para rubber for the padding. cut it to size and use cable ties to secure. Wreckers or subaru for tie rod end depending on how much you want to spend. any muffler shop should be able to sort something for you exhaust. And as far as the springs go, check what the brand is and go see whoever stocks that type of suspension.

Greenlane speed shop sell roll cage padding. Not sure what they'd want for it though

Tie rod ends are the same throughout all subarus ive seen so you could pick one up anywhere

What weight rear springs do you currently have? Ive got a few spare rates and could be interested in swapping

How does he know they are too hard? Has he had them out and checked the spring rates? I hate how cert guys do that. He leaned on the back of the car and said na too hard mate, when they would probably be ok.

Thats a bit of a stink call. You should take them out and get the rates checked to make sure.

im unsure of the specs for the rear springs, they are HKS and came with my HKS hypermax adjustable suspension, Optical if you can tell me how to check i will and id definitly consider swapping for some softer ones.

Cheers Miller ill come in and grab a tie rod end from you on Friday

springs for adjustable suspension (aparantly my rears are too hard) WTF i never heard of that but if they are adjustables just wind some of the tension off so that its jst captive plus you can play with the preload ajustment.

evlRA said:

have to get a number of items before my car will pass its cert.. looking for best deals and different places that stock the following items.

tie rod end

exhaust silencer

roll cage padding

springs for adjustable suspension (aparantly my rears are too hard)

I buy the padding from mega hardware store (mitre 10 with the big fella.. yep that's the one), they have pre split (I think Velcro sealed) padding tubes, you can cut your spec. It's not to badly price either.