Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Droners

webup

The "VIP" style is huge in Japan. Add that with the gangsta look all the muppets want these days, of course these cars are going to be the "in" thing. Im surprised theres not more on the road.

Hopefully the Kei mini-van craze doesnt get to NZ

to be honest i dont really mind the VIP look......if it is done right.

Cedrics, aristos etc all good. Cefiros, primeras etc with auto and a massive pipe....yeah droning fools who need shot.

As for the mini-kei vans....awesome!!! lol

Yea im not a fan of the big jap cars either but I did like Adam Richards old drift car Nissan Cefiro with a RB26DETT he won the championship with it all though im not a huge drift fan that car was impressive.

meh there is something about the kei cars.

They have to be seen in the flesh to appreciate them. We went to some random car hang out in Tokyo one time(i have no idea what it was called).

Some of them are like mini nightclubs.

Ludicrously impractical just cool!

It's not as bad as the f***ing people movers and SUV's/4x4's in south auckland driving around with fart cannons. We saw a bloody suzuki escudo on 20" chromes, and with a cannon the other day, louder than any subie i've ever heard, slow as hell, and a bloody auto. It's just stupid... but that's south auckland for you...

As for kei cars. I bloody love em, they make allot of sense in the city. Would rather commute in one of those than on a scooter.

Guest itsgotgo

yeah we have a forester getting around thames,its black with 20inch chromies for the homies and has a fxxken huge whacko tacho with an idiot light attached.skank whistle and fart cannon!!!!!! ::)

Best part is .....AUTO much......AND SLOW fo the bro,s!

I pulled up next to them in a my resonable forester,that has some taste (Imho) And they looked at it,like WTF????? :o

Hey i may have born in the early 70,s when they had fro,s and blows.....but i am not into the hoes and yo,s scene :D

itsgotgo said:

yeah we have a forester getting around thames,its black with 20inch chromies for the homies and has a fxxken huge whacko tacho with an idiot light attached.skank whistle and fart cannon!!!!!! ::)

Best part is .....AUTO much......AND SLOW fo the bro,s!

I pulled up next to them in a my resonable forester,that has some taste (Imho) And they looked at it,like WTF????? :o

Hey i may have born in the early 70,s when they had fro,s and blows.....but i am not into the hoes and yo,s scene :D

So in english that means that there are people around thames who aren't of the sensible modifying persuasion ::)

But why WHY WHY do you need a monster Tach with shift light in for an AUTO!!!! WTF??? wank factor for the win...

personally i have never understood monster tachs unless you happen to be into track or drag racing.

If you have them in a daily that never sees the track then you are a tugger, plain and simple.

Here are some cool kei vans

kei5.jpg

noriyaro_june_2009_super_night_meething_

kei6.jpg

kei10.jpg

lol i had a tacho in my first car, wasn't a monster, only just bigger than 2". wanted it because i hated not knowing what the revs were lol (no factory one).

they do have there place

back in the days i didnt know anything about cars and wanted to see where my carborated (sp) 1500 would valve bounce lmfao. couldn't figure out why it wouldn't lol.