Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Stop a TradeMe scammer! - 29/11/09 Car inspected in person!

Simon C

Guest itsgotgo
 Ben said:

Seen this a few times also, i like how he says "This car also has sti cast into the keys and you would be a bit of a loser if you did that to try make the car cooler" .. hah

yes before he says that,he says they are engraved.

He just txt me back saying the car had an sti ecu in it and sublab told him the car would not run on an sti ecu if the car were not an sti..........I mean this guy is gullible....so gullible i just txt him i worked for subaru japan for 10years.....He believes it..........what a muppett :D

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my mate done all these mods to his wrx. to make it "look" like a sti. he even put in a red manifold but still never claim it as a sti

heres proof its not an sti

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=234236673

"From initial looks and testdrive by my mechanic it seems that the car had been modified before and now the aftermarket bits in the engine have been pulled out before import hence it may be missing some sensors, connection etc which could be the reason its running rough"

CUDDAS']

[quote name='Volcanix said:

heres proof its not an sti

url]http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=234236673[/url]

"From initial looks and testdrive by my mechanic it seems that the car had been modified before and now the aftermarket bits in the engine have been pulled out before import hence it may be missing some sensors, connection etc which could be the reason its running rough"

Yeah that's the stuff i was looking up too aye, funny to see that it even say's "STI upgrades", he even bought a orange afm later on too BUSTED i think ;D ;D

from the look of the back ground photo there are some other wrx there. im sure he should know what he is talking, but i really hate it when people selling subaru stuff on trademe and claim its STI especially a 93 STI. i didnt know sti comes out at that time? and hate it when people selling car saying its got forged pistons

yeah i email trademe lastnight about it and say i wouldnt be happy if im the new owner of the car and finding out that it isnt topline (sti spec) an getting a standard one.

his profile:

Name: joshua

Suburb: Auckland City

About Me: Hey guys. I consider myself a bit of an entreprenour. I think i spelt that wrong haha. I started selling snowboards and related gear and then got into selling a bunch of other stuff. Now im mostly a car trader. I buy and sell mostly Subarus. All the cars I sell go past my mechanic at Sooper Subaru before they end up on here. Check my feedback full of happy costomers that all got good deals. Cheers and look forward to trading with you!

if he selling trying to sell Subaru to people, meaning he knows what he is selling right? and of corse know how to con people. what a shame it is a nice wrx all he had to do was put a red top, blue sti seats and brembo then no one would think its a non-sti