Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Stop a TradeMe scammer! - 29/11/09 Car inspected in person!

Simon C

Simon C said:

Right, I've written to Subaru Singapore. There will be no comeback for him from this. I've given them his chassis number too, and asked for them to check if the car was ever sold in Singapore. Cars are so expensive in Singapore that I'm sure it has a Subaru Singapore service history, which should have the true mileage recorded up to a point.

Simon C, did you get a reply from Subaru Singapore?

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and here is the 'other 5spd STI' the dickhead is refering to:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=252211103

Another 5spd WRX offered as an STI...

Check out the specs:

!!! World Rally Limited edition !!!

!!! 280 horsepower !!!

!!! Lighter Turbo !!! :D

!!! Lightened Body!!! ???

!!! 5 Speed Manual - Quicker and Smoother for race!!! ??? ??? ;D ::)

!!! All interior mod. to a STI with rally blue color!!! :-\

!!! + Many modification!!!

Such as:

- 3.5 big exhuast

- Adjustable suspension

- Heavey duty clurch

- Air-intake

- Short-shift gear box

Is it silly season?

Subaru Impreza WRX Wr-ltd

!!! World Rally Limited edition !!!

!!! 280 horsepower !!!

!!! Lighter Turbo !!! :D

!!! Lightened Body!!! ???

!!! 5 Speed Manual - Quicker and Smoother for race!!! ??? ??? ;D ::)

!!! All interior mod. to a STI with rally blue color!!! :-\

!!! + Many modification!!!

Such as:

- 3.5 big exhuast

- Adjustable suspension

- Heavey duty clurch

- Air-intake

- Short-shift gear box

this guy did not mention anything about his car being an STi. He simply stated that the interior moded into the STi interior and that's it

He obviously listed his car as (Subaru Impreza WRX Wr-ltd)

Rossmnz said:

the 2nd thread guy does not purport to be selling an STI.

As stated its the WR edition.

the title of the auction says WR+STI... so its bullsh|ting as much as putting lots of bollocks keywords in an auction..

Regardless.. . WTF is a lighter turbo?! is it just plain smaller = worse? or 1kg lighter than normal STI or wRx... epic...>?!

Mattyc']

[quote name='DPI said:

Is it silly season?

/quote]

No its just that quite a few tards own subies.

Seems to be getting that way huh?

Don't get me wrong, i think very highly of Subaru as a make, enjoy'd all my Cars, especially the Spec C, but does every non sti Subaru owner really think their car is ALL THAT? Just because there are a couple of really quick ones...

I mean, seriously, a WR model... ;D

Subaru themselves were so quick to distance it from the real performance cars, they dropped the 'X'.

It's just a plain WRX, in WRC blue with some plastic parts...

I mean, hell, i expect this from GSR owners (it's as quick as a EVO bro) but SUBARU...i thought there was more class...

I got a AA test on mr singapore's car, thinking it could be a cheap, good looking WRX with very low kms. Haha the $180 was worth it, just to here with the inspector said to me about not only the car but also the owner hahah gold pure gold. FYI the car has NOT done only 2X XXX kms ......not at all

samwilly01 said:

I got a AA test on mr singapore's car, thinking it could be a cheap, good looking WRX with very low kms. Haha the $180 was worth it, just to here with the inspector said to me about not only the car but also the owner hahah gold pure gold. FYI the car has NOT done only 2X XXX kms ......not at all

well c'mon what did they say ;D

the guy was passionate about how crap this car was. Although a guess he was pretty sure the car had done over 200,000 kms. "its shudders like an old truck, the gearbox feels like its going to fall out of the car every time i changed gear and it was fu*ken slow for a turbo car"!

Im a little racked off tho, it was decribed to me time and time again (by the owner) as 'like new' condition when clearly its not, this dude is a freakin goose - avoid