Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

2010 Calender ??????

Hailz

So I realized today that it is now 2010 and I dont have a clubsub calender, the thought of spending an entire year without a clubsub calender is a tad daunting to say the least :D

So does anyone know anything about these - when they'll be up for sale etc etc? Last I read was that paid members were voting on cars but thats about where it ends I think.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
 RAYDEO - R RAYTD said:

put an order through via the shop and send your money through.

yea na i have already paid, i was one of the first.

and i vote we never use the same printer again(whoever they are). very slack of them to be a month late.

but looking forward to hopefully getting mine tomorrow, hasnt turned up at work today.

• Admin
 funkytown']

[quote name='djr03 said:

but im very dissapointed in the calendar to say the least (not to mention that a month is gone already!)

/quote]

+1 to be fair.... its pretty av

this has been the biggest headache ive ever had to deal with in this club.

I thank everyone for being so understanding with the issues in getting these out, and i make no excuses for the latness in getting these out,

But at the end of the day, I have done the best i can given the obsticalls but in my way.

Next year, if you think you can do better i suggest you put your money where your mouth is.

If you're not willing to do that, then be greatfull for what has been done.

Sorry if the wording in this message is a bit strong, but im over it, and the last thing i want to see is people moaning about the bloody things, end of the day they cost you half what a standard calender would cost from a shop.

Who ever is going to sort them for 2011, you better start now...

RAYDEO - R RAYTD']

[quote name='the_return_of_the_jedi said:

ok becca :) ;D

/quote]

yeah im now understanding what she had to deal with...

in no way is this a reflection on you Ray, nor was i implying that. so chin up big fulla. The printing itself and the firm who did it should wear it imo.

To all those that put in effort to create anything deserve a pat on the back

yea Ray, i have to say as well the printing itself (not your efforts) is the problem. i have mine now and yea its just very bad quality printing. the pics make me dizzy they are quite fuzzy.

and for the record for next year, i would gladly pay twice the price for a high quality glossy full size club calender :)