Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Cleaning a ICV

Hey all

Tried using the search with no luck

How do I clean my ICV with out damaging it?

Car has been sitting for a while as I was doing a few things and now the idle sits at 2100 rpm then drops after a long long drive

Thanks for any help 8)

matdaymon said:

Upper engine cleaner. Spray in. Walk away. Drink beverage. Turn car on. Rinse and repeat

+1 Or....remove 3 10mm bolts, 2 or 3 water lines. remove iacv and clean it till its spotless. If you plan to do that..it would pay to get a new IACV gasket.

Cause I sent a engine to welly with parts and the parts never got there but I have sent the guy money with no reply from him ::)

Really makes me laugh as I'm a paid member ;D

S T E Y E said:

this forums wierd in many ways yaahhh

No its not! It is fairly straight cut..

Liquid ice ripped of someone big time on here and you only have to pop into the chiller to figure it out for yourself..also check the feedback for ashburton_guy on trademe to see a negative trading pattern which reflects the attitude of a rippoff and con artist..clearly he has no life still posting on here while knowing everyone now sees his true colours.

hijacka']

[quote name='S T E Y E said:

/quote]

Liquid ice ripped of someone big time on here and you only have to pop into the chiller to figure it out for yourself..also check the feedback for ashburton_guy on trademe to see a negative trading pattern which reflects the attitude of a rippoff and con artist..clearly he has no life still posting on here while knowing everyone now sees his true colours.

And your a fuck wit with a girls name who rips people off left, right and center

I never ripped any one off

It has been sorted so that is all

liquid_ice']

/quote]

And your a f*** wit with a girls name who rips people off left, right and center

It has been sorted so that is all

i definately beg to differ. you fronted a small portion of the full amount of cash half a year late.

liquid_ice']

/quote]

Insert tui here>>>(tui slot)

Its dishonest people like you that make trading a misery for others and i pitty the people that have ever had the misfortune of dealing with your type, I take comfort in knowing that people like you are actually quite depressed in real life. :-* cheers

zarnah said:

and lets not forget the photoshop transaction receipt....

yip, my missus works with Kiwibank online most days at her work, she had a good look at that reciept, reckons 'someone' cud of simply transfered money into their own account (or whos ever account, certainly not Seans) and photo shopped Seans account and the date on it.

AND it should definatly say "Success! your payment had been processed" NOT "Success! Your changes have been processed"

thorpy said:

Why the f*** does every thread have to turn into a bitch fest , can everyone just get the hell over all this bulls*** and get back to what this club is about , SUBARUS

dont think youd be so quick to say 'get over it' if it was you that got ripped.

these ppl need to be exposed for obvious reasons including to let ppl know that the club will not stand for that kind of behaviour.

simply saying "get over it" is not good enough untill its resolved

gazzy2000']

[quote name='thorpy said:

Why the f*** does every thread have to turn into a bitch fest , can everyone just get the hell over all this bulls*** and get back to what this club is about , SUBARUS

/quote]

dont think youd be so quick to say 'get over it' if it was you that got ripped.

these ppl need to be exposed for obvious reasons including to let ppl know that the club will not stand for that kind of behaviour.

simply saying "get over it" is not good enough untill its resolved

+1 Let me rip you off and we will see if you say get over it :P

i wanna know if the cop's fixed your muffler when they were putting it on the truck?? (in the y'tube clip) you have that in proof.

also i have traded with ladden twice & didn't have a problem with either trade he's a good bugger i'd trade again, & I think thats irrelevant.

As for the iacv i'd see if you can get a replacement one to compare, i wouldn't think they would cost alot at a wreckers