• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
 Lampard']

[quote name='ADIKT said:

Nothing... Insurance company paying out... just waiting for the cheque ;D

/quote]

Oh wow, how long does it usually take till they pay you back?

So do you know what your going to get after?

Two weeks is the normal time period... just incase it turns up or something. itl be three weeks tomorrow..

• 4 weeks later...

note the white Subaru in the background,this car is for sale in his other listing, doesn't look like adikts one.but may have had a big swap job done.

really you need him to confirm these were actually his mags,im sure there were thousands off this style of rims sold.

190283891full.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sti8u said:

note the white Subaru in the background,this car is for sale in his other listing, doesn't look like adikts one.but may have had a big swap job done.

really you need him to confirm these were actually his mags,im sure there were thousands off this style of rims sold.

190283891full.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It may be legit, but those two factors now make it questionable IMO.. quite a coincidence

mr.fix.it said:

the white rex in the background has a diff spoiler and diff plate but cud be questionable

true but changing boot and spoiler and tail lights wouldn't be too difficult, if he hasn't chopped it up that's likely what they would do to avoid attention?

K, i just got the parking guy here to login and check the BMW reg etc, the database dosent allow you to see what other cars are registered against a person (not the access we have aleast)

But i have an address if thats any help and he is aged 50

also the postal PO BOX is in Pukekohe

The parking guy here suggests that someone goes and test drives the BMW and grab the rego of the WRX and then we will do another check

50 yeard old could be the owner of the bma

could be his sons/daughter's sti

adikt should be the only one with the adress.so be carefull gazzy not to give it to the wrong person ;)

defintly know if it was my car id be there in a flash check that sti out.also you may wana find that guy on facebook and look for mayb close friends of his that may have other photo's.just a suggestion

sti8u said:

50 yeard old could be the owner of the bma

could be his sons/daughter's sti

adikt should be the only one with the adress.so be carefull gazzy not to give it to the wrong person ;)

defintly know if it was my car id be there in a flash check that sti out.also you may wana find that guy on facebook and look for mayb close friends of his that may have other photo's.just a suggestion

yea na, i will query any requests for more info.. and/or run it past this thread first yea

yeh dont wana acuse someone that hasnt done anything,

someone needs to go for a bit of a nosiey and hava look without causing and sort of issue.if its the car contact the police and they will sort it.