Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

FOUND! WRX TYPE R * REX * AUCKLAND

ADIKT

Hi Guys. Thieving ***tS stole my coupe...

Number plates REX

Stolen from Mt wellington/Ellerslie area between 2am and 7.30am this morning... Have reported it to the police already. So if anyone sees it CALL THE COPS please

Had alot of work done to it.... And now im just totaly gutted

179452_10150124944535932_556590931_82033

180893_10150124944660932_556590931_82033

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ADIKT said:

Number plates REX

Stolen from Mt wellington/Ellerslie area between 2am and 7.30am this morning... Have reported it to the police already. So if anyone sees it CALL THE COPS please

179452_10150124944535932_556590931_82033

180893_10150124944660932_556590931_82033

Damn it man! That was a beautiful ride!! I'm going to go out and try find it for you man!! Which headers are you running?

Lampard']

[quote name='ADIKT said:

Number plates size=4]REX[/size]

Damn it man! That was a beautiful ride!! I'm going to go out and try find it for you man!! Which headers are you running?

The semi-tuned stainless headers... still rumbles... Didnt get the chance to put the equal length headers on >:(

Lampard said:

Oh damn sucks man, I've got a free weekend so I will try find it. I'll call Police if anything comes up.

My bet is that its already been chopped up into pieces.... I think its time for another slow and low cruiser.... Might bag another legacy

ADIKT']

[quote name='Lampard said:

Oh damn sucks man, I've got a free weekend so I will try find it. I'll call Police if anything comes up.

/quote]

My bet is that its already been chopped up into pieces.... I think its time for another slow and low cruiser.... Might bag another legacy

Far out I hope not, your car was a beauty. Will keep my eyes out.

hate to be a d**k about it bro but yeah if you cant find it within the day its pretty much goneeeeeeeeeeeee

my guess is that its in a garage somewhere getting stripped..

i feel ur pain, i went to a CTR after my first coupe got taxed but that only lasted 3 month b4 i got another coupe then that got taxed and i went for a euro R and now ive got a ver8.. once a subby lover always a subby lover :)

just be glad its fully insured i guess but it still hurts thinking bout it i know..

Navin said:

That really sucks man..will keep an eye out today. Was it taken from the street or driveway? So sick of these thieves.

Roadside... Right next to my house...

The neighbour across the road from me has CCTV all over his house. Ive got the footage of them, although its very hard to make out what car they were in and how they took the car.. I DO know they popped the lock as theres a few bits from it in the gutter.. Hopefully the cops can do something with this footage... although that is highly unlikely!!! >:( >:( :'(

CMPLSV said:

Hey how many kms had this done? And what mods did it have? Someone posted on my fb saying there m8 just got offered a white typer from someone?

124,5xx ks.

EXTERIOR:

ver6 front bumper

ver6 front lip

ver6 grill

ver5 spoiler

ver6 headlights with black housing

tinted indicators

Wheels & Suspension

18x7.5 Genuine Matt Black Advanti Nebbullars (new) Limited edition race wheels made with light alloy licenced by Enkei

215/35/r18 toyo t1r tyres in great condition

Zeal adjustable coilovers - fully certed

Engine

Closed Deck Block (89 RS)

Oversized J.E pistons

Eagle Rods

ARP headstuds

ACL Race big ends and main bearings

Full genuine Subaru gasket set

STI Piston rings

Port and polished heads. (all rebuilt when motor was rebuilt)

VF30 turbo

Genuine Tial Wastegate 38mm plumbed into exhaust (have screamer pipe)

Apexi power filter

3" exhaust straight through from the back of the turbo

Aftermarket stainless steel headers semi-tuned so still keep the subbie rumble but has a unique pitch

Front mount intercooler

HKS SSQV bov

Exedy organic heavy duty clutch

Split Fuel Rails

Walbro 500hp Fuel pump (in-tank)

Yellow top STI injectors

Sard fuel pressure regulator

HKS EVC 5 boost controller

Apexi Power fc ECU

Turbo Timer

Interior

Ver7 Seats