Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

FOUND! WRX TYPE R * REX * AUCKLAND

ADIKT

LAZLO said:

haha man dropping gang names on a forum hahaha man ill send the kcs to your house to beat your punk ass up for dropping their name you "liddle boii" your a car thief and you know it,stop tryna be hard on a subi forum with your gay evo name lol

I was hoping you would see his threat uso ;) And you should tell the kc's what this lil muppet said, see how he likes it when there knocking at his door :D

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really, really gotta stop falling off the radar. Holy sh!tbricks. -POPCORN BREAK-

Once again with the Thick as Thieves eh. Steal a car, modify it, claim it as your own, post it all over FB, then when you're caught red handed you join the local CSi club that found you in the first place to threaten them with an unrelated gang. Despite the fact that they know where YOU live, and you know nix about any of the 10,000 odd members laughing at your expense.

Nah, not one bit retarded.

robert-pantinson-derp-phantomediclonius_

GT1UPU said:

i wonder if he will start a new thread.

"What have you done to someone elses car today"

hey guys couldnt see a thread as title states so thought id start my own .

Today i upgraded the number plates and ground off the vin numbers and cert plates to gain a better power to weight ratio.I also have removed the gear nob and the steering column to also help with weight.I also replaced the rear passenger window ..........oh and i washed it :)

LMAO fucking awesome!

evo45 said:

yoo s*** heads,i ddnt steal da car i purchased it, didnt no it was stolen or nufing,

an yeah dont you fink its dumb putting a stolen car pix up on fb an shyt?

lyk i said i ddnt no.

soo stp tryna giv me shyt for nufing!

an as for da owner of da rex sorry bro(andrew)

an da shyt heads on face book talking it up,i no wea uz stay lets c hw a visit from da k,cz is for ya lil boys

IF he comes back...learn how to spell mannnn. Far out. I think I almost passed out trying to read it.

And threaten gang actions from an internet thread on a stolen car, which in my mind you would know was stolen, is pretty tough. Little Boy. And you are little...being 19 and all.

ADIKT said:

I just happen to work with a a kc. Will we showing him this tomorrow morning for lolz.

Anyone know how much car sold for at auction? Would be interested to know.

Please tell me you told the kc guy you work with bro :D I want that abi homo to get the mean as beat downs ;) lmao :D

WAXXON']

[quote name='ADIKT said:

I just happen to work with a a kc. Will we showing him this tomorrow morning for lolz.

Anyone know how much car sold for at auction? Would be interested to know.

/quote]

Please tell me you told the kc guy you work with bro :D I want that abi homo to get the mean as beat downs ;) lmao :D

Yea bro - details have been passed on to whom ever it may concern.

also can anyone remember his full name? hes shortened his name on FB since ive last been on. need to know it

ODB']

[quote name='TYP3RA said:

thats the dude bro his names abidulla he put everything into a rolling body with live plates

/quote]

^^^

shot!

and @ TYP3RA

no he didnt put it into rolling body... because the car which was recovered was my shell and engine... i had a GOOD look at it to confirm.

Cheers

And if you were really smart you could ring up vodafone and come up with a story along the lines of repeated attempts to access our company emails etc from this ip 20*.** whatever his ip is ive posted then say you wish to hand to the police the info like his address that you will gain from such an exercise.

If i was this guy i would be moving back to Durka durka jehaad durka durka and get a job with his uncle selling used camels with low milage.

I so hope some justice comes to this fine citizen because threats is one thing but to devalue the written language as he did was just down right disgusting.

I showed it to my work mates and 1 of their wives wept inconsolably when he showed her as she is a high school english teacher. :)

LAZLO']

[quote name='LAZLO said:

my cousin knows him so if yous want the address ill go get it off my cousin but i know its in mangere

/quote]

aparently my mate doesnt need it haha. shot anyway bro

all good

Laz, should show him whats what lol. Good old beat down. :P