BC5RA

Guest Oscar
 Bazza-NZ']

[quote name='kwikfix said:

92 bc5 here ;D

/quote]

Same here, 1992 GT Wagon

Has issues that need sorting, but goes,

(anyone in Wellington an expert on these?)

No expert, but I'm 33.3% capable!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

madmike']

[quote name='madmike said:

Did you compete in the Otago rally last year?

Nope not me.

Car has been in north island all it's racing life

last big event it did was 07 Dunlop Targa.

Shale:

yep it's a bit of fun alright!

When I first saw the pic of yours I thought it may have been this one;

DSCF2036.jpg

But noticed the number plates were different etc...

Oscar']

92 bc5 here ;D

/quote]

Same here, 1992 GT Wagon

Well I've managed to get it and keep it running so far and i only know a very little about them... I'd be keen to catch up with some BF5 Owners in Wellington actually, chat a bit check out what everyone has done with there as mines currently in project mode :) i haven't fully decided on what to do with mine yet

Guest Oscar
 Bazza-NZ']

92 bc5 here ;D

/quote]

Same here, 1992 GT Wagon

Well I've managed to get it and keep it running so far and i only know a very little about them... I'd be keen to catch up with some BF5 Owners in Wellington actually, chat a bit check out what everyone has done with there as mines currently in project mode :) i haven't fully decided on what to do with mine yet

I used to be THE BF5 Welly member.

Oscar']

92 bc5 here ;D

/quote]

Same here, 1992 GT Wagon

Well now you have a buddy, well you're on your own for the next 1.5-2weeks while i rebuild the interior (mine can without any interior so have had a mission to get one in) , Have you modded yours' in any way?

Guest Oscar
 Bazza-NZ']

92 bc5 here ;D

/quote]

Same here, 1992 GT Wagon

Well now you have a buddy, well you're on your own for the next 1.5-2weeks while i rebuild the interior (mine can without any interior so have had a mission to get one in) , Have you modded yours' in any way?

When I mean 'used to be THE BF5 Welly member' I mean I am no longer. BF5 took a nice hit to the b pillar. The engine is still going strong though! It is documented here somewhere...

As for interior...well...I know what it's like.

Bazza-NZ said:

I'd be keen to catch up with some BF5 Owners in Wellington actually, chat a bit check out what everyone has done with there as mines currently in project mode :)

same here - gen 1 meet??, couple o good looking gen 1s rolling around wainui

Currently the owner of a facelift BC5, but have owned a non facelift RS and a BF5 wagon n/a.

Awesome cars and apart from a few late model wrx's the BC5 is still by far my favorite.Read a thread earlier and it had a pic of a facelift and non facelift side by side and man those first series look strong. Theres certainly a few nice examples of them out there.Great performance and great looks, not bad for a 20ish year old.

http://s685.photobucket.com/albums/vv220/bazl666/

check out both pages of my rides

Shale said:

BUH 7 hour drive to get to a meet in the guzzleguts... :'( pooooos. (Dernit, needs moar BC/BF owners in Jafaland)

Ok, so now can we see who owns up here in Auckland and would you guy's be keen on a meet?

BC5RA']

[quote name='Shale said:

BUH 7 hour drive to get to a meet in the guzzleguts... :'( pooooos. (Dernit, needs moar BC/BF owners in Jafaland)

/quote]

Ok, so now can we see who owns up here in Auckland and would you guy's be keen on a meet?

keen for a BC/BF meet....in Auckland that is!..I should let my brother in wellys know if there will be a meet dwn there he'l be keen to see some more BC's/BF's..

Im keen, as long as its not a Sunday - as I am busy at hillclimbs or autocrosses for the next two months. I would personally prefer a Saturday, as most people dont work Saturday and allows for some daylight to check out each others cars :)

DRFVDR said:

can I come :) i use to own one uptil 2 months ago :) and I may bring all my leftover bits :)

what left over bits do you have?? im after the standard airflow stuff as i wanna get rid of my pod filter. sorry if this is going off topic