• Raised $0.00

If Wellington has Done it, It will be in HERE

Bazza-NZ

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn good way to spend a day ...

As usual meeting 9:30, but leaving on Jase time 10:00 am. Get to Hutt Motorway and join in the middle of the Ford club having their day out, about 60 of them! Thought the world had ended and been taken over by the blue oval .... :'(

Stop to get some munchies and let the Ford's go and off on our way over the Rimitaka's through to Ngawi. No traffic to speak of, so just some smooth cruising. Nice roads and apart from a little bit of fog around Lake Ferry it was a beautiful day with nearly no wind. Snacks and 'chew the bulls**t' at Ngawi before deciding to venture round to the lighthouse via the gravel road.This would be good road to get closed and available for some 'loose' driving practice 8)

Back via Martinborough for afternoon drinks & munchies at Village Cafe before returning home and a quick car wash in the dark.

DSC00006.jpg

DSC000162.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

shall we meet earlier and gatecrash teh palmy meet??? just an idea...

ClubSub Mum said:

Its that time of the month again, Thursday 26th May

MEET: Johnsonville car park (outside Nandos)

venue for eating Will be decided on the night between Hells in Newlands, Burger Fuel, Nandos or KFC

seeing as the meet time isn't specified in original post, quoted in case it's edited :D

spark_38']

shall we meet earlier and gatecrash teh palmy meet??? just an idea...

[quote name='ClubSub Mum said:

b]MEET:[/b] Johnsonville car park (outside Nandos) at 7.30pm

venue for eating Will be decided on the night between Hells in Newlands, Burger Fuel, and Nandos

seeing as the meet time isn't specified in original post, quoted in case it's edited :D

Quoting means nothing :D

Mutsuraboshi']

venue for eating Will be KFC for some double-down goodness

Sounds good!

Haha when I was posting the original post up I was talking to Bazza on the phone, and I said "I wonder how long it will take for the original post to be "quoted and edited to read that we were going to KFC for double downs -..... Not bad, only took four hours lol

ClubSub Mum']

venue for eating Will be KFC for some double-down goodness

Sounds good!

Haha when I was posting the original post up I was talking to Bazza on the phone, and I said "I wonder how long it will take for the original post to be "quoted and edited to read that we were going to KFC for double downs -..... Not bad, only took four hours lol

Well they are only around for a limited time you know. They'll probably be gone by the next meet. :(