Sign in to follow this  
resurrection.inc

ummm what the...........

the back end looks like a toyota the front gaurds look like aston martin.

this doesnt represent any other subbys.

which is why im unsure of it.

Ah I see, well its a co design with Toyota so that would explain the Toyota influence.

Rumor is an STI version is coming.

Was also BZR levins that come out with 6 speed box and a few other goodies so might be where you\'re getting mixed up there.

I really like it, would in all seriousness take out a loan for one, just curious to see how the direct injection plays out cause they\'re traditionally a shitty system

Im keen for one eventually....

Properly get the Toyota version. Prefer the Toyota bumper and I think its cheaper than the BRZ....?

Its a 4 seater but theres not much room for to two passages in the back

me an the old man took one for a drive and it was a great feeling car very centered and turns on a dime.

Just expensive compared to some other coupes

Rumour has it PBMS is putting a cage in one. :) :) They now also using a hub dyno for tuning at E&H Auto down the road. ;)

As the old man is no2 Toyota race team iv taken the pace car out for a drive and was freaking good fun! He\'s also got 20 of them all ready for next years racing. Can\'t say to much but a lot of sexy carbon fiber and go really fast bits!

I\'d have one any day as said before not much room in the back

Will post pics soon

titian said:

Rumour has it PBMS is putting a cage in one. :) :) They now also using a hub dyno for tuning at E&H Auto down the road. ;)

Ae wut?

slydog said:

As the old man is no2 Toyota race team iv taken the pace car out for a drive and was freaking good fun! He\'s also got 20 of them all ready for next years racing. Can\'t say to much but a lot of sexy carbon fiber and go really fast bits!

I\'d have one any day as said before not much room in the back

Will post pics soon

more Ae wut?

Hahah I know I know! They are going to do a race series with the 86\'s so he\'s got the joy of developing them into real race cars. Some very nice work being done too no freebies tho :(

evowrx']

[quote name='titian said:

/quote]

Ae wut?

Its true! I do the study at mit right across em and see the brz stripped out to get caged. Looks hella cool