• Raised $0.00

Who wants Merchandise?!

RAYDEO

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RAYDEO said:
As an excersize I made this up, its price point is around the $60 each mark...

a154432_d52529_s480.jpga154433_d52530_s480.jpg

thoughts?

I know about the price, but would embroidery be cheaper than screen printing? When you do personalised stuff and seperate screens need to be made, that's where things can get expensive.

Those colours above look good, but at least get the plate right haha.

Also on the rear, I'd like the .org.nz added, but on the front - just the logo on it's own.

But actually, what I'd want is what the actual plate looks like, not just the text... like this

scubdu-plate-03.png

But obviously, with the colours reverted.

Sorry, I don't have an image editing app on my new laptop..

Edited by Scoobydoo

• General Member

sweet : sorry to burst your bubble peeps but we're looking for a few stock items for the 'shop' that we wont be physically Producing nor holding stock of so personalisations wont be an option (initially) thos as ray mentioned they aren't impossible

Edited by Joker

• Admin

JoKer is semi right, we are setting up a shop. with custom designs members can order directly on line, However there is scope to do a run of personalised gear once we come up with a design most are happy with.

Unfortunately with the options of suppliers we are looking at Embroidery isn't available currently.

I have made the change you mentioned Paul, however the ".org.nz" didn't look right in my opinion so thought id leave it out...

If anyone dons like this design of has other ideas I can knock that up too...

I'm going to work on the other ideas mentioned above shortly

a154432_d52576_s480.jpga154433_d52577_s480.jpg

Edited by RAYDEO

RAYDEO said:
JoKer is semi right, we are setting up a shop. with custom designs members can order directly on line, However there is scope to do a run of personalised gear once we come up with a design most are happy with.

Unfortunately with the options of suppliers we are looking at Embroidery isn't available currently.

I have made the change you mentioned Paul, however the ".org.nz" didn't look right in my opinion so thought id leave it out...

If anyone dons like this design of has other ideas I can knock that up too...

I'm going to work on the other ideas mentioned above shortly

a154432_d52576_s480.jpga154433_d52577_s480.jpg

That is win for me :D

If the option is there for personalisation, then I'd accept the extra cost (within reason). Otherwise, I'd just get the stock item with the logo front-left and rear-top, and then find some asian customising-shop in a mall somewhere who could do the plate embroidery.

• Admin

I don't know if there is an option for glow in the dark or reflector, but I've just found out the company were going with for this first load of stuff is based here in Paraparaumu, which makes things so bloody easy its not funny!

As far as the range goes, there are 2 options for the hoodies, zip or no zip

80% Cotton, 20% Polyester

350gsm

[TABLE=class: table table-bordered table-condensed, width: 100%]

[TR]

[TH=bgcolor: #E4E4E4]Sizing[/TH]

[TH=bgcolor: #E4E4E4]Width[/TH]

[TH=bgcolor: #E4E4E4]Length[/TH]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]XXS[/TD]

[TD]46.00 cm[/TD]