Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

BP SUX

newsuba

There is now 98 available in priority #1 BP sites which is supplied by MOBIL,.. just if any would like to know, that the remaining 98 available is the same as mobile 98... As many sites have now or in the process of running dry, mobil has sparingly helped out.

BP Ultimate will be arriving on the 28th at Mount Maunganui.

As received from BP today following my snotagram sent yesterday:-

"......Thanks for your email.

We are experiencing stock issues with BP Ultimate at the moment which

has effected the majority of BP Ultimate stores in the North Island.

BP Ultimate is imported into New Zealand from Kwinana Refinery in

Australia and unfortunately there having been some shipping delays with

our latest load of product which has caused the stock issues.

We have no plans to withdraw BP Ultimate from the New Zealand market.

Our shipment will be arriving into Seaview Terminal tomorrow and will

start being distributed to stores on Thursday 26th February......."

I'll call the dogs off for now then.... ;)

funkytown']

[quote name='UnitedWeFall said:

Meh Mobil 8000 is better, and always available :P I swear my car runs better on it (probably just in my head, but who knows).

/quote]

Yer lots of people swear not to use to, but i've tried it and found the same as you..

Yep, it's ALL i use, and it's bloody fine. Cheap as too. Mobil oteha valley is one of the cheapest petrol stations in the country, and it's right "next door".

Oscar']

[quote name='UnitedWeFall said:

Meh Mobil 8000 is better, and always available :P I swear my car runs better on it (probably just in my head, but who knows).

/quote]

However, because NOBODY knows what it'll do to our fuel systems in the long term, there is no way of knowing how safe it is.

What? Since when was Mobil 8000 biofuel? I thought it was only in Wellington or something. In Hamilton there's nothing on the pumps or anywhere that states that it's anything other that 98 petrol.

If it has no ethanol blend, abuse it as much as you want. Just remember than when there is a blend, that's when we all become lab rats to see how long it takes before the ethanol eats at our fuel system.

You're one of those conspiracy theorists who wanders round the house in tinfoil hats so the government cant read your thoughts from satelites aren't you?

Ethanol is a good thing. Run more boost, more timing, make more power.......

Guest iceboychch
 Koom said:

You're one of those conspiracy theorists who wanders round the house in tinfoil hats so the government cant read your thoughts from satelites aren't you?

LOL . :D

phatrex said:

As received from BP today following my snotagram sent yesterday:-

"......Thanks for your email.

We are experiencing stock issues with BP Ultimate at the moment which

has effected the majority of BP Ultimate stores in the North Island.

BP Ultimate is imported into New Zealand from Kwinana Refinery in

Australia and unfortunately there having been some shipping delays with

our latest load of product which has caused the stock issues.

We have no plans to withdraw BP Ultimate from the New Zealand market.

Our shipment will be arriving into Seaview Terminal tomorrow and will

start being distributed to stores on Thursday 26th February......."

I'll call the dogs off for now then.... ;)

Sigh, I work with the BP Regional/Line managers & co-ordinators managment. I'll give you all the heads up next time for shortages eh?...Don't know why half of you decided to ignore me.

;D