4 & Rotor Jamboree March 2019


Recommended Posts

Hi all,

 

Is anyone here heading up to the 4&Rotory Jambo on the 24th / 25th March?

 

They are having the Chrome expression session on the Saturday where you can jump on the track and have a fairly spirited drive with a car load of mates. Drifting and burnouts

 

Then on the Sunday the Show n Shine, Drifting and Superlap series.

 

I am driving up on the Saturday morning as have entered both days for some track time. its a fairly cheap event to get into and should be some fun. Is anyone else keen to cruise up in the morning or enter?

 

Inked

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Both of use will be in a different class :P hoping there is more people keen, as for the current registrations I can see a legacy wagon is in don't think they are from the club though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Inked said:

 

What are you entering Tony?

Mitsi evo.

 

Will be there on Saturday too, am helping out a couple of our customers with their cars and getting them sorted for superlap on Sunday. I'll keep an eye out for you :-)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tony said:

Mitsi evo.

 

Will be there on Saturday too, am helping out a couple of our customers with their cars and getting them sorted for superlap on Sunday. I'll keep an eye out for you :-)

Sounds good mate see you there 

Link to post
Share on other sites

O.o I havnt got one . I just thought you pay and rock up if you are in a street class. Is it something I can get before the even and would someone be able to help guide me on how to get one 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm considering coming up for the expression session on Saturday and putting the WRX around the track. This would be a good opportunity for anyone coming to the MegaMeet in May who has never driver Manfeild before to familiarise yourself with the track. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Inked said:

O.o I havnt got one . I just thought you pay and rock up if you are in a street class. Is it something I can get before the even and would someone be able to help guide me on how to get one 

 ok Update. 

 

You'll be fine, You only need one for the car if you are entering more then 1 event. So you good for today. BUT when you enter your next one apply for your car logbook. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, calebwrx said:

I'm considering coming up for the expression session on Saturday and putting the WRX around the track. This would be a good opportunity for anyone coming to the MegaMeet in May who has never driver Manfeild before to familiarise yourself with the track. 

 

yes! do it, will be awesome to have some more members on the track

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, calebwrx said:

Looks like I'm in for the Saturday 😁 

I'll bring a mate along and do the DYM session then head back (not doing Sunday)

Let's organise to meet somewhere and cruise up together?

I think we have to be there at approx 8.30am? I am keen to meet and cruise up, I live in Wainui so anywhere from there onwards ha ha

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, AdamOst said:

Im heading down from auckland, stopping to meet up with a couple mates in hams to convoy. Probs arrive early evening.

Awesome! What day? and have you entered the track day?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awesome! What day? and have you entered the track day?

Go down Friday. I'm doing the track sessions at chrome as practice for superlap as I'm a season competitor and never driven there.

 

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Joker changed the title to 4 & Rotor Jamboree March 2019

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.