Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Legacy BH5 Remap?

NZGTB

I recently imported my dream bh5 in the purple/ blue colour, auto ej206 which I'm fine with, it has 49,000 k"s and upon inspection it has had a centre decat and muffler delete and a back box from zero sports. It's a rev C from 2000 and I'm looking to get a base tune or Remap. I contacted possum bourne here in auckland but they are unable to tune the rev C ecu for some reason? Would anyone be able to point me in a direction of a tuner in auckland? Someone also mentioned on here about project lambda,  I was wondering if anyone has had experience with them and if it's worth it. Thanks guys!

• 2 weeks later...

I just did a base map tune with project lambda on my rev a. I live in Canada but a province away. He mailed me his dongle and email the software I needed. Noticed an improvement in cold idle and regular idle. Quicker spool on first turbo and a higher up vod. Overall happy, will plan to address the vod eventually with other methods

• Admin

The rev C’s can be tuned with the right software/hardware which almost no one in the world seems to actually have. 

I do vaguely remember An-Lal mentioning he can tune them. Look up custom culture and tuning in Auckland and shoot him a message.

• Like 2