Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

SMASHYPOW!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How old are you, I was less then that with a wrx at age 21 lol with perfect driving record. And I got told the opposite lol, didnt really make much difference if I had a impreze/wrx/sti as they still number 1 targets to get stolen. Not having a dig just curious thats all

Lol it's all good. I'm 22 now, but I was only just 19 when I got the car insured. NAC are lazy with updating their policies...though it's had about $600 a year knocked off the premium (just not off the excess - that would be the mods doing that) since then.

Different companies have different views it seems...I got told what you got told by a few, then I said 'IM 19 LOLZ' and got told straight up to feck off, they don't insure people that young with Subarus. That was three years ago...no idea what's changed since then.

Ah Nac yup they suck, they wanted 2k for my wrx when I was 18. And stuff that lol I went thru another insurer and it was sweet as, can't remember who. Now Im 25 it's only like a few hundred cover for my wrx with Click insurance, if I wanted full mod cover it goes up to $700 but thats about it lol I'd recommend giving them a buzz they are owned by AMI but technically run as a seperate company.

That sounds really fricken good actually, how are they with actually paying up in the event of pwnage? NAC have seemed really good so far, but they're bloody steep.

You're on comprehensive, right?

i'm 22 and state just quoted me about 900 for a year, with an excess of about 1500 for a legacy B4. thats a little more for the coverage, but 500 less on excess than for my jeep, just because its a bloody jeep.

thanks kamineko, for preserving all the random trash that got spouted and led to the creation of the ICCCPOEAOST thread. :P

keltik, did you at least stop, get the possum, and eat it?

i'm aware that there were altezza lights on the 3 black civics, as well as a whole bunch of other cars in the movie. the car in the clip is still a civic.

i guess your point is that altezza lights are gay, while honda civics are really cool?

who cares about the car.

the point of the little gif of 'altezza's are gay' is referring entirely to the lights on the car, irrespective of the car they are attached to, as it is a fairly widely reached conclusion that the majority of car owners think that altezza lights are gay.

google 'altezzas' and the second on the list is a link to how to burn your altezza lights.

Yay interesting again ;D, I mean honestly u could really cut everything apart from the first page as it went off-topic and to make a seperate insurance thread in the off-topic section if to get rid of the dribble and all.

• General Member
 jake_the_muss said:

fine you win. altezzas are gay, civics are cool. i'm gonna go buy a honda now...

I dont know about a civic but a newer Teg could be a bit of fun...

Just to drag this even more off topic.

Ive just changed insurers. State can get bent. I have and had for ten years houses and highly modified cars and no probs till now Soooo ive gone to SBS Insurance.

Covering my house contents and both the Legacy and WRX. Excess is only $300 now for both cars AND they arent worried about modifications! The guestion was is there a single modifcation to the value of more than $2k on the car. No. Done deal, where do i sign. :)

Low as premiums too. So paying less overall with SBS. NAC were hopeless along with Clic. Both way over excessed the cars and no apparant care that ive had a totally clean driving record and no claims ever.