Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×

4 Pots on to BG Legacy

GT_Head

I am in the process of swapping the original 2 pots for 4 pots and have encountered a problem. They bolt up fine but where the brake lines attatch to the back of the calipers I can't get it to seal properly.

Should the original brake lines bolt straight in to the back of the 4 pots or will i have to get sti brake lines.

Car is a BG5A TT Legacy

Yeah they are s12's and I am aware that they are going to eat pads like a t-rex!! I can't wait to get on the track with them though... on the zonelli website the s12's are apparently for the 'track enthusiast'....... sweet.

I got the whole lot as a package for a steal so I'm not to concerned. Pads are about the same price as the ones for original 2 pots anyway so other than having to purchase more frequently its a small compromise for the for superior stopping power!!

GT_Head said:

Yeah they are s12's and I am aware that they are going to eat pads like a t-rex!! I can't wait to get on the track with them though... on the zonelli website the s12's are apparently for the 'track enthusiast'....... sweet.

I got the whole lot as a package for a steal so I'm not to concerned. Pads are about the same price as the ones for original 2 pots anyway so other than having to purchase more frequently its a small compromise for the for superior stopping power!!

so i wouldnt say superior stopping power.. i would say resistance to warping and heat build up.. could be argued less fade is superiour i guess