Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Who are you insured with?

jakesternz said:

A meeting! Thats a bit harsh.

Sucks how you get treated like a crim when you try and make an insurance claim!

Anyone had experience with the newbie clubauto.co.nz ??

Yeeeap. They didn't believe me, or thought I was scamming them. Was kinda harsh tho, it was a lot of 'guilty until proven innocent'. Problem was, after the meeting they searched around for TWO MONTHS trying to find dirt on me or on the car, they finally gave up when they couldn't find anything.

Friggin glad thats all over.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for someone my age (20) nac did an ok deal...had an integra type r insured with them, 1300 a year, now a sti v7, 1800...doable, and my excess is 2 and a half...could be worse for up here, considering state, tower, etc wouldnt even touch me. they actually told me exactly that haha

Haha stuff that. I'm 18 and with NAC, they charge me $350 for third party on my 95 Rex. Or they offered $1300 for full cover. How about Clic? They run through AMI I think, sorta how NAC runs through State

Am currently working on changing to ClubAuto.. farken funny bunch.

me - "hi can i see the terms and conditions im signing up to"

them - "no sorry we have a policy not to send those out until you sign a policy"

me - um how am i supposed to figure out what im signing up to, can i cancel it once it gets here if i dont like your terms?

them - yes you have 14 days from issuing to cancel it, you must place deposit first...

me - ???

weird..

That said their premiums are good -$750, car insured for 14k, driver 26, excess theft $1300, for damage excess $500.

Yeah my first year with NAC my theft excess was $2500... now they want $4500

clubauto did me a good quote..

Should i ask click for a quote? they did email me cause i got declined by AMI

pl0x']

for me prices & excess wise club auto>NAC>click

then club auto has free window cover as many times as you want

haha yer but this is funny as i asked about glass cover.. actual quote email

[quote name='"amanda@clubauto" said:

If you take out Full Comprehensive, there is no excess on windscreen and window glass, this is also unlimited b]but obviously if you make 3 claims for your windscreen in one month then this will be reviewed.[/b]

lololol

Guest jakesternz

...also, Clubauto don't have roadside assist either (at the moment anyways) Apparently they are trying to secure a nationwide agreement for cover.

Ok if you are absolutely certain your SUB will never break down, run outta gas, get a flat battery/tire or you will never lock your keys in.

NAC utilise the State Roadside assist team and i think its a free extra?

jakesternz said:

...also, Clubauto don't have roadside assist either (at the moment anyways) Apparently they are trying to secure a nationwide agreement for cover.

Ok if you are absolutely certain your SUB will never break down, run outta gas, get a flat battery/tire or you will never lock your keys in.

NAC utilise the State Roadside assist team and i think its a free extra?

I dont see the point in it tbh.. nothing i pretty much cant diagnose myself or remedy.. touch wood never broken down "out there"..

would i get it for my partner - definately.

pl0x said:

wow how many kms your legacy done?? 14k is alot for a 2000 b4? is that agreed value?

more than likely his car is financed, so you have to insure for the purchase price, its like my v2 wrx, its insured for $12000 and has been for the last 3 years, because the finance company requires it.

also with the premiums its all about the risk factor, funky obviously you are a lower risk.