Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

ClubSUB Hoodies

• Admin

to be honest. when i saw Becca's design at MM i didnt like it...

and I still maintian its not exactly a fit for the message were trying to protray of ClubSUB.

but its starting to grow on me...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RAYDEO said:

to be honest. when i saw Becca's design at MM i didnt like it...

and I still maintian its not exactly a fit for the message were trying to protray of ClubSUB.

but its starting to grow on me...

you openly admited at mega meet in a drunken state you didnt like it because id designed it, not for any other reason...

just out of curiosity - what "message" do you see my design portraying???

KAS - i am happy to adjust my design if people can suggest changes / do up the designs youve asked for in the voting thread that you dont have images for yet... just PM me. ALSO - waiting to hear back on general pricing from my contacts up here.

I'd compete in the design stakes, but the architecture lines are MINE MINE MINE!

That said. Would ClubSUB want me to do something similar (either a little more artsy or a little more constructed) on this sort of angle...?

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7739/wagonvectorblack03.jpg

or...

http://www.iwsti.com/images/racecar/hspn-canyon-front-side-1.jpg

I could be convinced amongst the 483578578934975893475349 other things I need to do, including a few signatures... ><

• Admin
 Shale said:

I'd compete in the design stakes, but the architecture lines are MINE MINE MINE!

That said. Would ClubSUB want me to do something similar (either a little more artsy or a little more constructed) on this sort of angle...?

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7739/wagonvectorblack03.jpg

or...

I could be convinced amongst the 483578578934975893475349 other things I need to do, including a few signatures... ><

ohhh i like the 1st one shale.

Becca, comming entirely from a marketing perspective, the style of the lettering i see on that shirt is a little "gangsta" and (from my perspective) ClubSUB isnt about that, we are trying to shake off the negitive image of the boyracer.

Also having a uniform outlook to the public is essential to a good marketing plan. ie always using the same logo

having said that the design you have come up with is good and alot of people like it.

and as i said above, its growing on me.

remember the above is IMO only!

First one is an existing vector...I can change paint colours. If you investigate 4-colour vinyl, it's possible :)

Alternatively I can do a single-colour vector sort of like the DOBC ones, but not the tell-tale angle.

RAYDEO']

[quote name='Shale said:

url=http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7739/wagonvectorblack03.jpg]http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7739/wagonvectorblack03.jpg[/url]

or...

ohhh i like the 1st one shale.

Becca, comming entirely from a marketing perspective, the style of the lettering i see on that shirt is a little "gangsta" and (from my perspective) ClubSUB isnt about that, we are trying to shake off the negitive image of the boyracer.

Also having a uniform outlook to the public is essential to a good marketing plan. ie always using the same logo

having said that the design you have come up with is good and alot of people like it.

and as i said above, its growing on me.

remember the above is IMO only!

i see words... but all i read is BLAH DE FUCKING BLAH!

Thankyou Becca thats very nice of your offer as I would have no idea how to put the ideas up for people to see what it would look like on a hoody/tee. I will PM you as I need this done for the tees, and have asked Shale but don't want to lump her with more work.

Basically the style of hoody is up to the public that will buy them, not up to me/rays personal preference. No point getting 20+ hoodys made up and them not being sold. My personal opinion is the generic clubsub logo should be used on all merchandise, and then other bits can be changed around :) ie place of logo, font of other things written ie username/number plate etc.

unloacked you say?

Excellent!

I agree with you Ray in that all this gangsta type writing is not the impression that CS wants to portray.

Im not even certain we should have a hoody produced!

Id actually rather see a restrained polo shit with a discreet CS logo on front/back of neck or something.

Nothing that says "im a dirty bogan hoody-wearing hoodrat".

+++1 for OBD.

every time i see a boy racer news report there is clouds of tyre smoke with a crowd of fuckwits wearing hoodys.

is this the public image the club wants to present?

imo they are crap.

RAYDEO']

[quote name='smurff said:

the only problem i see with a polo, is you would the put your jumper or hoodie over it.

-smurff

/quote]

this is the exact reason were doing something warmer, we already have tshirts.

less than attractive tee shirts... no wonder they have taken so long to sell.

CMPLSV']

the only problem i see with a polo, is you would the put your jumper or hoodie over it.

-smurff

/quote]

was that wee dig really needed?

• General Member

Nothing wrong with a hoody.

Dont let the morons ruin a perfectly fine peice of clothing. You often see people at retard boyracer meets wearing pants socks and underwear (assumed) does this mean you wont wear them also?

Aimed at people agaisnt hoodies inc :)

• Admin
 CMPLSV']

-smurff

/quote]

I dont really care what your opionion is about the tshirts Becca, these Tshirts were designed and voted on by the paid members at the time and we have sold over 60 units since so I'd call that a resionably succsessfull venture.

thanks for your input though. :-*

I'm against the slanted/starry/gangsta CS logo. my personal opinion.

also- if we are looking at a warmer alternative to t-shirts, but some of us are against hoodys, what about a sweater/jacket/jumper something without a hood? still warm, might be more acceptable to everyone?

in the end though, you can't please them all.

Why not get a Jacket? Some I got made for a club I used to run were really good! And perfect colour blue too. Would need to be embroidered rather than printed though.

http://www.bizcollection.co.nz/ViewProduct.aspx?id=715&page=0&categoryId=3

j8500_worn.jpg

When I got some done a few years ago, they cost about $80ish, with a small logo on the front, and an A4 sized logo + website URL on the back.