Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Post Your Impreza/WRX/STI Photos Here!

BlkPnthr

DXROLLA said:

Looking good mate, keen to see decent out side pic, was thinking of getting a fron lip as well just not sure how it would look with out the side skirts ect

yup ill put one up, im in the process of getting ready for a respray/repower/restore, also got some Prodrive Mudflaps to go on, this pic was taken yesterday when I fitted my new rims.

btw RA\'s look tough without sideskirts :)

greatdanz']

[quote name='DXROLLA said:

Yeah i like them like that too. Just not sure about the front lip, id like to try and go for a touge/track attack/purposefull kind of look haha

/quote]

yeah the look ill be trying to achieve is a 95" WRC Tarmac look

CAM00410_zps9a547e98.jpg

This is the look i love as well. The fitment they have though is amazing. They run 18s dont they?

Johnnynz said:

Loving the Wongs livery Tony. Such a cool looking car.

Are your headlights just the covers you can buy clipped on with holes drilled in them? Or are they a proper plastic air ram type setup?

Cheers Johnny.

The LH side one is an airplex headlight cover with holes cut into it and cable tied on, and the RH side is one of those morette headlights with the 2 lights removed. I used to have them in both sides, but the LH one got smashed in a crash a while ago so just use one of those covers on that side now. The covers are okay, just hard to mount decently and very fragile (they break very easy - brittle).

The other wiper actually broke off during a wet race a few years back - went flying off the track and I never found it. Just moved the position of that one so it kinda does something if needed, but I hardly use the wipers anyway, rain-X works far better than they do at speed.

Bumper is readily available on TM: http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-accessories/performance/body-kits-mouldings/auction-688711516.htm

Although you would have to see if they will seperate it from the rest of teh kit?

• General Member
 Tony']

[quote name='Johnnynz said:

Loving the Wongs livery Tony. Such a cool looking car.

Are your headlights just the covers you can buy clipped on with holes drilled in them? Or are they a proper plastic air ram type setup?

/quote]

Cheers Johnny.

The LH side one is an airplex headlight cover with holes cut into it and cable tied on, and the RH side is one of those morette headlights with the 2 lights removed. I used to have them in both sides, but the LH one got smashed in a crash a while ago so just use one of those covers on that side now. The covers are okay, just hard to mount decently and very fragile (they break very easy - brittle).

Oh ok, I was wondering if the covers were brittle. I have a set of them on atm but couldn\'t imagine drilling them without taping them up first.

I have a scoop over my pod atm anyway so that probably enough for my application.

• Joker unpinned this topic