Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Post Your Impreza/WRX/STI Photos Here!

BlkPnthr

Roo said:

Some people have no issues buying and selling cars often but i can\'t bring myself to do it. Buy cars i love and get too attached lol

With you on this one. As much as I hate how retarded my TT is & the issues it\'s caused me, I have had some pretty sweet times in it and will be sad to see it go if I decide to get rid of it.

Although the above reasons has led me to pick up a WRX on Friday ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

Picked this Beauty up from ChCh on Friday, then replaced the diff because she was fucked (at the original owners cost because he didn\'t tell me about that :/ ) and proceeded to drive this all the way up from ChCh to Auckland ^_^

It\'s a 1999 WRX STi Type Ra (version 5)

List of mods / additions are as follows:

22b Front bumper

Cusco Adjustable suspension w/ adjustable camber top hats

STi front carbon strut brace (factory)

STi Rear Strut brace

Zanolli Slotted and heat treated front rotors

Zanolli Slotted Rear Rotors

Larger extractors

Larger up-pipe

VF23 Turbo

3" downpipe (which for some god forsaken reason goes down to a 2.5" then back to 3"???? So this will be fixed asap because thats pretty average to say the least) which then carries on all the way to the rear.

Greddy Provec EBC

Rays Engineering Stark MS 18x7.5" 48p offset

IMAG0315.jpg

IMAG0309.jpg

IMAG0308.jpg

• Admin
 4G63B8 said:

ooooo nice RA looks quite tidy as well.... nice job on the old owner to replace the diff for you before you driving it up

Thank you :) Yeah I don\'t think he knew until I took it to hijacka and he was like \'yeeeaaahhh, nah shes stuffed mate..\'

• Admin
 ADIKT said:

Stink about the diff. But sweet car!

Cant wait to see it in the flesh.

Well I\'ll try to have both my cars (B4 RSK and the RA) at the meet in Botany next week so hopefully will see you there :)

I also love it how I\'ve now educated my friends to not call it a \'rex\' or STi, and they now refer to it as \'The RA\'

I really like It. Love the 22b bumper on the blue

I also love that your plate says derp

Love the green wheels further up too, the whole "weird colour wheels" thing is growing on me

Man im feelin the love today

• Admin
 BUGEYESTI']

Still a rex to me ;)

I can\'t wait to kick your arse around Taupo hahaha

[quote name='Marky said:

I really like It. Love the 22b bumper on the blue

I also love that your plate says derp

Love the green wheels further up too, the whole "weird colour wheels" thing is growing on me

Man im feelin the love today

Thanks man, yeah I had a few comments about that when I was down at the SSM meet in hastings. One of the guys who was there said "I was about go have to rub one out because from the front it looks exactly like a 22b... Well until you see the four doors..."

Guest hate-evoz
 BUGEYESTI']

[quote name='B-MAGIC said:

url]http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/subaru/auction-694498282.htm[/url]

Woah! I was interested in the car but the fact it was so far away put me off so settled for something closer. Props to you for driving it all the way up!

A lot of car for the money - good buy mate.

What you got now?

Brought another V7 WRX sedan but sold it 2 days ago. :\'(

Guest hate-evoz
 Dairusire']

[quote name='BUGEYESTI said:

Still a rex to me ;)

It will come down to whos the better driver. V7 STI vs the RA will be a good race. IMO you should both race this Friday night at Night speed drag wars to see whos faster in a straight line. That\'s all that matters IMO haha I hope the RA wins for its own sake but I\'d go with the V7 STI! VF30 power! haha

• Admin
 B-MAGIC']

[quote name='BUGEYESTI said:

Still a rex to me ;)

/quote]

It will come down to whos the better driver. V7 STI vs the RA will be a good race. IMO you should both race this Friday night at Night speed drag wars to see whos faster in a straight line. That\'s all that matters IMO haha I hope the RA wins for its own sake but I\'d go with the V7 STI! VF30 power! haha

Fixed lol,

should see, I personally think I\'ll win in this case... no offence BugeyeSTi hahaha

Also, screw the VF30... I\'ll go hard all day with my VF23 BRAH :P

• Joker unpinned this topic