Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

A bad start to a bad end

Hikari

hey guys, just wana share a really sh*t day i had

was a very bad day to wake up in the rain...

I woke up getting ready for uni and I see the crap weather... on the motor way it was just hilarious how slow it was moving (2X worse than usual).

At uni, my classroom was on fire overnight and didn't do anything at uni for whole day

now ... AS I drive home I see a little ugly galanza in front of me going slowly, so I signal right to change lanes and the galanza decides to change as I do. I change back to the lane before and he changes back too. bastard ! I thought and changed lane to the left this time and HE changes to the left of me too.

Now i'm not a boy racer or a crazy driver but it did piss me off. I quickly changed lane and fully boosted off. The galanza was out of my site but then on the rear view mirror there was a commodore just fully stepping it towards me with the unfriendly blue/red lights flashing.

Fined for doing 160k's...As if I already didn't feel crap the galanza drive passed me and horns at me. BAH

Hikari said:

fortunately I had no speeding tickets ever!

still have my license, just gonna have to watch to speed ever again like that

Can't have been 160 then dude.. 40kph over is loss of license..

Expect either a visit from a friendly policeman or a summons to appear in court..

Silly boy.

nztintin said:

your a muppet, instant loss of license?

what would you do in that situation an be honest :-\

I aint a boyracer but man to be honest I wouldnt boost it past but get close on the side an curse the fuker till he pulls over with fear or with the courage to get his ass handed to him for being a funny guy ;D or follow him till he decides to speed away and sees blue an red in his rearview. :D

Hikari said:

yeap it was 160 on the radar but having checked my speeding record he let me off from the license suspension

I guess he had his donuts today :)

Well your one lucky boy then..

JMO but you should be walking right now...

Learn your lesson??

Dam wat an unlucky day to get a ticket

And all the same lucky as well not to get license off

Dam glanzas in general lol

My cousins wife drives one and I had the misfortune to have to drive it once lol dnt like at all

Anyway hopefully no speeding ay man

Are you from botany area?

Lucky guy to be taking v7 Sti to UNi and parking and not getting stolen :o

Dam wat an unlucky day to get a ticket

And all the same lucky as well not to get license off

Dam glanzas in general lol

My cousins wife drives one and I had the misfortune to have to drive it once lol dnt like at all

Anyway hopefully no speeding ay man

Are you from botany area?

Lucky guy to be taking v7 Sti to UNi and parking and not getting stolen

Hi, yes I live in botany region !

nope, usually go by pooling on my friends car but just the ONE DAY I take it out to uni this happens ...... :/

but yeah, the car has some intense alarm systems and I park at the paid parking not the free ones ;D

I see quite alot of cars similar value to my car parked at uni everyday so I think it should be fine

luvmaforzzy']

your a muppet, instant loss of license?

what would you do in that situation an be honest :-\

I aint a boyracer but man to be honest I wouldnt boost it past but get close on the side an curse the fuker till he pulls over with fear or with the courage to get his ass handed to him for being a funny guy ;D or follow him till he decides to speed away and sees blue an red in his rearview. :D

a nice *555 call

and in car digital recording camera's are less than $300...

ps if you were more than 40Km/h over the limit you would be walking home

[quote name='Koom said:

Sounds like you deserve to have your license taken off you. Hope the cops pay you a visit in the coming months to teach you a lesson.

+1

Either way you are a muppet and should probably get rid of your car and start walking/taking the bus ::)

+1 on ringing *555 as there was obviously a police officer near by, and the glanza driver was breaking the law, it specifically states that u keep to the left unless passing, as they say 2 wrongs don't make a right....

I don't usually have issues with with slow arse drivers as its usually me :) and I drive a land cruiser with bull bars and a wee bit of close driving they usually get the idea :)

kamineko said:

i dont understand WHY anyone would post FB style that they have been caught doing xxxKm/h for whatever reason. lack of attention? common..

Yip +1 & funny how everyone likes 'how dare you.. you deserve it etc' like butter wouldnt melt in their holier than thou mouths LOL ::)

"me speed? i have never! perish the thought" insert tui bill board here

going home at lunch time, in a school zone didnt want pie to get cold, cut springs, bald tyres, on a learners, mirro tinted windows incl the front, running 91 unleaded, texting on cell phone

0.jpg

gazzy2000']

[quote name='DRPONU said:

nz new honda? ^^^^

/quote]

fark knows LOL, its off google, just trolling the do gooders ;D

haha you own a horse dont you?