DRFVDR

Centre diff locking for RWD how to by Uncle Darth

the car had a hiding from 2 previous owners but when I got it going it had around 3 times the power so didnt like it. both shafts were like bananas

rex-leggy said:
the car had a hiding from 2 previous owners but when I got it going it had around 3 times the power so didnt like it. both shafts were like bananas

That's what I wanted to hear :-)

11014679_905929679470082_4245120642214166091_n.jpg?oh=26ce97a211ed64e459a8f8e53d42062a&oe=559F96C1&__gda__=1436100168_f27ce7230b54de675c010e78e1f4256b

pic doesnt show it the best but though it would b bit ova luagh for suma u wiser members. No u cant do skids rwd by takin out the front cvs, u end up with mad toe and camber thn get stuck parked on the wrong side street lol

doh

I'm having trouble removing the housing from my transfer case! There is a long shaft with ball berings at the top and gears down the bottom. It's like I have to remove that shafts before the housing can be freed. Also how do I remove the housing and all components. I'm having trouble with the disassembly. Can't find any decent write up with pics on the interweb.

On the other side there is a alloy plate remove the plate and remove the circlip.. I really don't recommend anyone doing this the bearings arnt designed to take the load