Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

personalised plates

how does the pricing go??....

does it depend on how dumb the plate sounds or what?? I dont get the pricing on thier website when theres good enough plates selling for half the price on trade me...

anyone got some good ideas for a silver 92 RS?? lol

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is a flat rate for a personalised plate

i have one for sale

but u wont be able to afford it :)

I prefer not to have plates that are car specific as then u are either stuck with that car(or type) or u have to sell plate when u sell car

i brought my p plate a few years ago for 400 new, now they are around the 700 mark.

i agree wit DRFVDR, if ur going to spend that sort of money u sorta want to kept it wen you sell the car.

• General Member
 DRFVDR said:

and that is why my plate ANARKY probably wont sell

it is on the plates website at $10,000

Thats a good plate.

I have a couple of ideas but when my cash builds up enogh to buy I always end up getting something else instead lol.

And bad attention or not I always wanted the P plate ST0LEN. I just think it would look awesome on a black WRX.

• General Member

I know, the week before I brought my current WRX I almost brought another black GC8 with that plate. But the day I got the alst of my cash together it got sold.

And a car with the ST0LEN plate is for sale on trademe atm. Im trying to negotiate a price for it atm.

DPI said:

ST0LEN is already gone...

A mate of mine either has this plate or something similar on his dads car...cant quite remember but im sure its spelt with a 0 rather than a O..

1992-RS']

[quote name='DPI said:

/quote]

A mate of mine either has this plate or something similar on his dads car...cant quite remember but im sure its spelt with a 0 rather than a O..

The 0 as in zero is gone too. Its down here on a black van.

Swindog']

[quote name='DPI said:

/quote]

The 0 as in zero is gone too. Its down here on a black van.

in that case my mates plate could be a rude 3 instead of E...

and that gets on my wick as well

the use of a 3 for a e or a 0 for an o or a 4 for an a

if u have to use those cause some one else used your idea, get over it

use your imagination

edit

case in point i got DRFVDR about a year ago

there are good plates out there use your brains and stop copying some one else

CMPLSV said:

Trademe is defnitly the best place to buy them if you dont mind 2nd hand....

I got mine there for $400.....

Thats a pretty good score, how long ago was that? ?

Plates have gone up so much lately, thats what happens when there is no competition.

wouldn't mind either one of

TKUOUT

TKUDWN

I hate the new style font on the plates would rather have the old font...looks more original I suppose...I'd buy a plate off trade me..theres XPLSVE on auction and PWRTRP atm...

On the pwrtrp auction some guy asks if it can still be used??....is there some sortv process you need to go through apart from buying this particular plate and registering it with your car??

• General Member

Well the guy with ST0LEN wants juver over $1000 and I just cant justify it so back to the drawing board.

I kind of want 4GDWRX but its a little pretentious if accurate. And it would almost definatly have to go with the car.

I got 1REDRX bought that for $200 after i bought the car i think it suits a rotor better but meh it was cheap.

I got QRAF for a steal on trademe as it was a $1 reserve auction and i got it for $64.

spell it backwards if you don't get it.

both my parents and wife don't like it but i think it suits the car.

the car used to have the number plate PILLS after searching my plate on car fax.

TURTLE']

[quote name='CMPLSV said:

Trademe is defnitly the best place to buy them if you dont mind 2nd hand....

I got mine there for $400.....

/quote]

Thats a pretty good score, how long ago was that? ?

Plates have gone up so much lately, thats what happens when there is no competition.

Had the plate coming on 2 years - bought it off an old guy from the shore that had it on his pular, (cm=puls=v) i then had it on my civic (cm-pls=civ) and now i just have it on my foz, because lets face it SUBARUS are a COMPLUSIVE OBESSION....

hahaha im lame - but works not busy and im bored!!