Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

personalised plates

1992-RS said:

On the pwrtrp auction some guy asks if it can still be used??....is there some sortv process you need to go through apart from buying this particular plate and registering it with your car??

The only problem you MIGHT have would be if the plate has been reported as a "bad plate" i can't remember the term exactly.

EG

187 50

Is a plate that is/was unable to be used.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TURTLE']

[quote name='1992-RS said:

On the pwrtrp auction some guy asks if it can still be used??....is there some sortv process you need to go through apart from buying this particular plate and registering it with your car??

/quote]

The only problem you MIGHT have would be if the plate has been reported as a "bad plate" i can't remember the term exactly.

EG

187 50

Is a plate that is/was unable to be used.

so even after its been paid, manufactured and used??...stink one...my brother thought he was in for a good plate when he searched KSMYRS which meant 2 things for him...Kiss My Arse or Kiss My RS as in legacy RS...but its been deemed inapropriate he was guttered...Id be guttered if I spent 7 hundy on a plate then told I can't use it after its been made.

Mine cost $320 off tm - was awesome!!

I bought my ex's one for his xmas pressie and it cost $700 rah

But funny story.. I bought his plate got around the start of dec, they sent it out and i wrapped it and put under the tree. They said that I could get it registered on the car at the post shop.. anyway, turned out they had already put it with the car and sent out reg sticker things.. so my ex was driving around with the wrong plate on his car for near on a month. tehehe

Well.. i thought it was funny ::)

mine was $700 and ill never sell it,

mates got FATWRX if anyones keen, he was wanting 2g lmao wtf but any decnt offer he myt sell it as its not on his sti anymore anyway

trade me does have some good plates and cheap 2 so id look on there if u cant find/think of the 1 u really want,i had wanted mine for 3-4years before my partner got me it :)

Guest keltik

had keltik 6 years now. Cost me $450 i think. Paid another $200 to get it re-made into a euro style plate. My standard plate waas rather munched up from all the high speed bug collisions and a few ventures into grass banks

pappu']

[quote name='CMPLSV said:

wooohoooo i jsut got a new plate............ youll all have to wait and see what it is tho hehe

/quote]

(*waits in anticipation....*) 8)

x2

MAD']

[quote name='CMPLSV said:

wooohoooo i jsut got a new plate............ youll all have to wait and see what it is tho hehe

/quote]

(*waits in anticipation....*) 8)

x2

Hey was CMPLSV on a silver 97 wrx a few years ago?

I got OHNO5O for my 21st just over 4 years ago. I used to get into a bit of trouble with the cops in my younger days :-[ surprisingly ive only had one fine since ive owned it which was a speed camera one. cost 500 for the plates but then i had to pay 50 for the manufacturing.

yeah it was a toy i picked up for a hundy a few years ago..

I was going to put the motor and box into a chevette but turned out the vette conversion was going to be a pain in the ass!!!

( funny thing is the vette is still sitting on the back lawn LOL. even have the fiberglass kit n shit for it.)

So i ended up fixing up the piazza instead.

Actually running a vf8 in it now.. goes hard and is hell fun in the wet..

Old RWD Turbo FTW!!!

an ex of mine's brother had a white Hiace van sacked out, tinted, mean sounds, bed in the back with the plate BNGBUS :)

was kinda fun drivin it around