Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

FOUND: blue 97 forester

LAZLO

can you keep a lookout for a 1997 blue forester wit a phat bodykit,number plate FRA238,it got stolen outside my house,if you see it let me know please 0211073587,thanks

the bodykit is a liberal front and sideskirts with a c-west back bumper

this is the only photo i have but the sideskirt different now changed it

188736_207030305990177_100000496265034_7

Shale']

My god, the cheek of it. Outside your bloody house!!

What area of AKL? We'll keep an eye out, that's a hella distinctive fozz.

thanks,yea i wanna catch them and do some saw 7 torcher on them,

but im in manurewa south auckland

[quote name='kwi_fozze said:

would it be worth crippling a couple of your cars parked on the road? like, disconnecting the ecu / fuel pump / ignition sender? i'll keep my eyes open for you.

thanks bro,but to be honest i think they might have towed he car cos i didnt hear a subi start up, but it also has a kill switch hooked to the fuel pump

• 3 months later...

found yesterday,got a call from the police they found it in a garage in papakura,picked it up today from southern districts,no damage,just sub missing and ignition and door barrel are broken but they put in a wastegate and extractors lol and they took out the vf23 an put in some other turbo the fucken idiots

Thanks bro,i dont know if they were using it cos it still had our plates on it when it was found,but nah didnt get the vf23 back,but the turbo on there is pretty good,has a good pull in it lol but it just says ihi turbo on it and no stamp of what turbo it is,but those idiots at southern district damaged our passenger side skirt and left marks under the car from moving it with a hoist lol

LAZLO said:

found yesterday,got a call from the police they found it in a garage in papakura,picked it up today from southern districts,no damage,just sub missing and ignition and door barrel are broken but they put in a wastegate and extractors lol and they took out the vf23 an put in some other turbo the f***en idiots

So they stole your car and worked on it for you? wtf! LOL

Where does the wastegate sit? long shot but could be the extractors turbo and WG out of my coupe? never know

LAZLO']

no damage,just sub missing and ignition and door barrel are broken but they put in a wastegate and extractors lol

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ;D

[quote name='LAZLO said:

Thanks bro,i dont know if they were using it cos it still had our plates on it when it was found,but nah didnt get the vf23 back,but the turbo on there is pretty good,has a good pull in it lol but it just says ihi turbo on it and no stamp of what turbo it is,but those idiots at southern district damaged our passenger side skirt and left marks under the car from moving it with a hoist lol

Could be a later model one, on the vf30 for example the identification markings look like they're been done with a typewriter so I'm sure they come off easily enough. Although could just be your vf23 that they've "removed the evidence" from hahahaha

ADIKT']

[quote name='LAZLO said:

found yesterday,got a call from the police they found it in a garage in papakura,picked it up today from southern districts,no damage,just sub missing and ignition and door barrel are broken but they put in a wastegate and extractors lol and they took out the vf23 an put in some other turbo the f***en idiots

/quote]

So they stole your car and worked on it for you? wtf! LOL

Where does the wastegate sit? long shot but could be the extractors turbo and WG out of my coupe? never know

lol yeah,bloody good kunts those guys lol but the wastegate sits to the pasenger side and its a red tial,

Divine said:

What retards.

Good to see a recovery none the less, especially seeing it was stolen back in July.

Did they say how they found it?

they said they done a raid and found it in a garage so it could of been that group of guys,im not sure if they were driving it around,it was dusty as and the battery in it was flat