Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

anyone know this member

Pappu1

Not directly related to the thread, so my apologies.

However it seems that we are seeing more and more of these "non-completed" trades (If I can put it so mildly). Is it not time that we/committee look a scheme where we can actively monitor/control sales on the forum?

i.e. the For sale thread, a "new topic" is only to be created by a authorised/address verified. I know it is more work, but nonsense like this is only negatively affecting the reputation of the club and results in more admin work for the mods as it is anyway...

Only my 2cents

• General Member

you even get bad trades on TM so not alot we can do

we cant hold your hand

cravat emptor

oh and post limit? that means out CNI rep would not have access: post count would only mean spammers get access (Ie go into the intro section and say Hi to everyone to get it up / or try aVigra)

post count means squat, would have to be in the hundreds before I trust someone on here enough from another area to wire away currency of any significance on the hope they will exchange it for parts/service

Dv8er - FSTWRX said:

I\'m in the same boat, bought something off this member and get all sorts of excuses why it has not been sent, has been going on for 5 months now.

V7wrxv7 is the other member who has had trouble with him.

I\'ll PM you with some details to track him down.

sucks man

hope u get ur stuff

i will let u know if i get any luck with him as well

Yep, I think we should have the WTB & FS in Paid Members only. If you want to buy and sell it should be a privilege for being a club member and yes we do hold some details. Of course they can get out dated but it is a good start.

Also believe there should be benefits for paid members of which buy & sell is one.

The club however cannot accept responsibility for trades & sales.

Just adding to the views.

What it does say is that there is a variety of different views and approaches that could be taken and whatever solution is found some it wont suit all. Just saying now. :o

Yea I\'m with Brent although one downfall is, say selling a whole car it\'s generally unpaid members lurking around looking for it, most of us paid members already have our vehicle, and although we all sell and change not nearly as often as new people coming for a look and seeing what\'s available

• General Member

While FS section for paid only is a great pipedream I think its unrealistic.

Look how many unpaid members buy and sell items without issue on a daily basis. If you only allow it to Paid members you will end up with the same 30 Parts and 6 cars being traded between 10-15 people.

We either accept the evils of internet buying and selling or work on the larger issue at hand of how to increase paid Member numbers therefore making the Paid members only buy and sell a viable option.

Lets not forget MOST buy and sell trades on here go off without a hitch. I myself have purchased and sold huge amounts of parts through here with no issue. I only buy from known posters and sell to anyone who will pay before I ship.