Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Opinions please - whats my car worth?

D1Style

Hey guys

Have recently been thinking about maybe selling my RA and buying a new toy to play with.

I'm not sure what the market is like these days but what do you guys reckon i could get for it?

Below is a quick spec list -

CUSCO coilovers ( certed )

CUSCO front and rear strut brace

CUSCO front and rear sway bars

CUSCO K Brace

CUSCO brake master cylinder stopper

FUJITSUBO 3inch exhaust

TRUST 2inch up pipe

SSI unequal length headers

ATP GARRETT GT3071R ball bearing turbo

MAC 3 port boost solenoid

PROCESS WEST top mount intercooler and air splitter

PROCESS WEST cold air intake with K&N air filter

Silicone turbo intake hose

DW200 fuel pump

ID1000 injectors

HKS ssqv blow off valve

PROJECT MU HC+ front brake pads

ENDLESS SS-Y rear brake pads

MOTUL RFB600 brake fluid

New Rotors

Braided brake lines

GFB short shift kit and bushings

EXEDY 7350HD clutch

Brand new 5th and 6th gear syncro and baulk rings, gearbox seals, spigot bearing, release bearing, neutral switch, new gear lever bushes, transfer case bearings. All done same time as clutch

Full cambelt kit done @ around 184ks

Serviced every 5000ks with Elf Evolution Full Tech MSX 5W30

Cons are that its just clocked over 190ks ( i know this can be a negative for some people but it doesn't faze me ), a couple small dings from carparks, passenger side monsoon missing ( have a spare replacement ) and SSI headers hitting the subframe ( haven't had time to get under there to sort )

Could do with another visit to DTech as well to get the tune tweaked to suit the new exhaust and headers.

yzhf2vfu.ec5.jpg

Cheers

Tuned with a flash or unlisted aftermarket ECU?

Probably worth a bit more if you refresh the motor... I might pay 14+ if that was the case.

Most people are tight as **** though.

Edited by loner

You have a well specked up Scooby there pal lots of very sweet parts and no doubt a lot of time and money gone into it.

I'm taking a guess around the 12k to 14K mark but the sad thing is these days lots of people want everything for almost nothing these days and its only worth what somebody is willing to pay for it.

Also depends on how quickly you need it sold too. If your not in a hurry the right price will come around eventually.... :):)

evowrx']Worth 16k prob get 14.5k for it. So much better off enjoying it first as after all cars arent an investment.

[quote name='boon said:

They just aren't worth selling at the moment.

I mean say you got 14k for it, what on earth would you buy? Another V7 with a completely unknown history, or a bog standard V8?

Yeah you guys are right. Not worth selling, especially since i've spent a whole lot of coin on it the past year. i might as well enjoy it properly.

You've talked some sense into me. Even the Mrs told me to keep hold of it...i think shes just sick of me buying new cars, spending money on them then selling them not long after...LOL!!

It is the 1st car i've kept longer than 3 years.

Been having a good think about it and I'll spend a little bit more money on it and complete the couple of things that i would like done ie. retune at DTech, baffled sump etc.

In the meantime i'll start saving some coin for a forged rebuild.

• 3 weeks later...

Add up all the money you've spent on it, then add it to how much you bought it for. Then look at how much you could sell it for. Far better off keeping it, or putting all the stock parts back in before you sell, if you do end up going down that path. Beautiful car and some sweet mods :)