Jump to content
Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×

BP Legacy Clock Compartment


TNHSTI
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi team just wondering if anyone knows if this will actually fit in an 07/08 Legacy BP? looking at buying a legacy which has the nav screen instead of the cubby and clock setup

 

Obviously it would fit in but would you be able to connect up the clock? would there be different wiring connections to consider?

 

https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1753259882

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

52 minutes ago, TNHSTI said:

Hi team just wondering if anyone knows if this will actually fit in an 07/08 Legacy BP? looking at buying a legacy which has the nav screen instead of the cubby and clock setup

 

Obviously it would fit in but would you be able to connect up the clock? would there be different wiring connections to consider?

 

https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1753259882

 

Hey, I think the only difference is that the clock on trademe has a "bright" button. They took these out on the newer models.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Admin
2 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

 

 

Hey, I think the only difference is that the clock on trademe has a "bright" button. They took these out on the newer models.

 

Na, the one on the auction is one from a pre facelift which had the fuel consumption and all that as part of the clock rather than in the dash cluster.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

 

 

Hey, I think the only difference is that the clock on trademe has a "bright" button. They took these out on the newer models.

 

Thanks yeah I figured that but wondering if a cubby would go into a legacy that previously had a nav screen?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Andy_Mac said:

 

Na, the one on the auction is one from a pre facelift which had the fuel consumption and all that as part of the clock rather than in the dash cluster.

 

Ah ok, so they moved even the fuel consumption to somewhere else on the facelift? Interesting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i replaced the japan navi on a BPE facelift with a cubby &  clock from strongs wreckers.  no probs asides the socket tab on the back of the clock was broken first time around so it'd sometimes lose power, got that replaced.  as others have said some have a bright button was removed in later years and the mode was for a/c, fuel economy displays which are on the dash anyway.  mine has a set button that does not much.  figured that taking out all the navi bits in the dash, under the seats and cabling was around 10 kg's all up.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I bought one of these and put it into my 2004 legacy (pre facelift) this week. Unplugged the loom from the back of the Navi (which is no longer used) and there was the connection for this clock display plugged into an earthing socket. Unplugged that from the earthing socket, plugged into the back of the clock, all good to go. 

 

Tells me the time, duration of trip estimated KM left in tank, KM/L and average KM/L.

 

My average is 7.0km/L so somethings wrong. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...