Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Manfeild Subaru Track Day Feb 19 2022

Joker

• General Member

the 'day' was announced yesterday and as of this morning there there are 10x spots left!

It's a Playday and as far as I know its 2x groups (or 1x Group) reserved for Subaru's

even if "full" there was a chance t orotate in and out to get some track time / enjoy a great day!

• Like 1

• General Member

Even if you're not "Tracking" Just come!

and FYI Covid Levels Depending aye :P

https://www.facebook.com/manfeildpark/photos/a.151164554947481/4640079889389236/

244342412_4640079859389239_4411337798382

Manfeild Oct 1st 2021 :
During Covid Delta Alert Level 2 Manfeild is a closed venue for events.
This weekend's activity is for entrants only and sadly no spectators will be allowed. Thank you for your understanding.

• General Member

9 minutes ago, wildturkey said:

Thanks for posting.  The event info's now been updated check it out here https://www.facebook.com/events/345690580576956

We have 17 names on the track list already and 8 fully paid up.  I'll keep taking names until we reach our paid up limit of 22 then take a standby list if we need to

These Playday events run 4 groups of cars with each group able to take up to 22 cars.  We've booked 1 x group for Subarus   

each group goes out on the track for around 15-20 mins before coming in to rest up the brakes then next group goes out.  Assuming your car holds up you can expect to get 5-6 outings across the day.  Believe me that's plenty of track time!

For beginners there's usually a slower group 

Don't wana track your car? No prob just come along and hang out with the subie peeps for a catch up

Any questions post up here or message the Flat Nats page directly https://www.facebook.com/flatnats

• 3 months later...
  • General Member

Flat Nats 2021

Playday on Track are going ahead with the Manfeild track day on Sat 19 Feb but due to NZ going to Red, the event's now limited to 100 people as per Govt rules

Entry is now only for those who've paid to track their cars. There are no spectators allowed, no pit crews, no support people etc.... Car sharing (more than 1 driver) is also no longer allowed. It's 1 driver per car

If any of the above changes things for those already entered, then PM the page

272797276_5499631120052192_1022148407267

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...