Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

BE Fuel Saver

Guest Bjcnz

Anyone tried this? - http://www.be-fuelsaver.com/index.php

Just dropped into wingers to pick up some parts for my car and had a look at it. Sounds interesting, I know a guy that gets 860 km out of his 2.0 N/A Legacy up from 650, sounds pretty crazy.

I'm giving it a go, if it doesn't work I can return it and get my money back.

PS if you give it a go, dont buy it off the website, get it from Wingers in East Tamaki, its the same price as their website just not US dollars, lol

PS I swear to god I'm not a sales person, I was just more interested to know if anyones given it ago and if they had any good results?

dyno before and after - its the only way to prove it.

my uncle tried this sorta thing on their farm tractors ages back.. they run a stack of 7900 JD's for those that care,

basically to get the sale the folks dyno'd the tractors before and after, including monitoring of fuel economy.

result = fail, no change at all. So they got no sale.

BE interested to see real results (read: proof).

Yeah its going to be interesting. I was a skeptic too, but they say its not a magnet, (if you ever get something sold to you on the basis of it helping your health or anything through magnets, they're full of crap)

The guy I was speaking to that i know seems to strongly think it works, plus I got free Upper Engine Cleaner out of it haha, so though I'd give it ago, and if it doesn't work, I can return it

was 99, thought it was worth a go, and I do lots of long distance driving so I can test it out. I dunno, I'm just as big a skeptic as you guys out there, I studied maths and Physics so it sounds weird, but I thought money back guarantee, worth a go

TURTLE']

BJCNZ's next thread.

Engine rebuild, What are my options.

lol, lulz were had.

I dont think a Engine rebuild will be needed, unless the lil stanless steel bar gets sucked into my inlet, but that isn't going to happen.

[quote name='dynofiend said:

Oh dear me. So you studies physics aye? What exactly is a bio-energetic field?

Not 100% sure, but according to wikipedia is a form of Theraputic Touch ;D I have no idea, I put it in the same basket as when someone tries to advertise something be amazing for your health/cooking because of magnetism, its a load of rubbish. But I was intrigued as the guy I knew seemed to swear buy it. I guess only time will tell

well, im with you, i say give it a go, might even try one out myself, its a money back guaruntee! with a freebie!!! if it saves me petrol, i am SOOOOO up for that!!!

Bjcnz']

[quote name='TURTLE said:

BJCNZ's next thread.

Engine rebuild, What are my options.

/quote]

lol, lulz were had.

I dont think a Engine rebuild will be needed, unless the lil stanless steel bar gets sucked into my inlet, but that isn't going to happen.

It will be if it causes your car to not get enou8gh gas and lean out and boom :)

Hay brahs, be nice, as I've said I'm no idiot, but if I get my money back when ever I like, if I decided it doesn't work in a month or a year I get it back. So keep ya hats on, and its me thats the one thats laughing because I'm not as closed and narrow minded as you. There's no loss, espesh for a 2.0 N/A they're pretty strong motors

keltik']

[quote name='Bjcnz said:

because I'm not as closed and narrow minded as you.

/quote]

I wont apologise for believing the laws of physics and chemistry.

They're still theories arent they?

Thats like the guy on trademe stilling things like that. he got a bit cadgey when people asking about giving refunds if they didnt work ::)

Its a load off crap.

Test it by all means.

I remember dad showing met a fuel saving device from the 1970s. you put it between the fuel pump and the motor. it got better fuel eccommony because it cut the fuel flow down and lean your motor out :o ::):P

Guest dynofiend

So, any ideas why these arent fitted as standard to all cars? Or perhaps why no one, in any independant magazine or organisation, has ever even bothered giving them more than a cursory glance, and a chuckle?

I am willing to bet right away, that youll find a slight fuel saving after using it. Im also willing to bet that if someone gave you a small stainless steel bar, and strapped it to your fuel line, and told you that it was psuedo-scientifically proven to energise and align fuel molecules which improves fuel economy, that youd also find a fuel saving. This particular real scientifically supported theory is known as the placebo effect, and has been making money for shrewd con artists since the begining of time.

Want a real fuel saving for $0 and no risk? Put an extra 2psi in your tyres and drive with economy in mind. Done.