Guest itsgotgo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itsgotgo
 JoKer said:

sad day - no good will come of that...

good intention like the anti-smacking legislation, but yea...

yes it would be good for them to clarify the difference between "enthusiasts" and the dreddead "BR".

Just some simple people "can and cannot " to stay within the laws. :)

• General Member

anyone who calls them selves car enthusiast are boy racers...

there I said it

I belong to Car clubs [can-o-worms anyone?] and yes I only recognise MSNZ affiliated clubs as such (plan it to make CS affiliated ASAP)

JoKer']

And i agree.

[quote name='typical BR shitbag said:

I'm not a boyracer, i'm a car enthusiast, thats why i'm cruiseing down the 4 aves at 3am with my wastegate wide open, trying to pick up sluts.

If it acts like a duck and looks like a duck, shoot it.

Guest itsgotgo
 TURTLE']

And i agree.

[quote name='typical BR ****bag said:

I'm not a boyracer, i'm a car enthusiast, thats why i'm cruiseing down the 4 aves at 3am with my wastegate wide open, trying to pick up sluts.

/quote]

If it acts like a duck and looks like a duck, shoot it.

I am an enthusiast of all cars,i enthusaisticly loath some cars but love others!

Dont put me in that class of scum with those ducks!

They are just "br" scum no short face on that matter! :)

ive talk to some people about this law. they said they rather do a runner then getting pulled over by a cop if they know they will get their car crushed.

pretty stupid idea but thats what they will do

SPANKU said:

ive talk to some people about this law. they said they rather do a runner then getting pulled over by a cop if they know they will get their car crushed.

Then i would stop associatting with those knob ends.

Car enthusiast is a Boy Racers term try and justify there stupidity.

Guest itsgotgo

I think the law is a good thing.

As long as the police and courts get the right target group and make an impact on the worst offenders.

I know in australia it made a big difference when they started crushing them. :)

itsgotgo said:

I think the law is a good thing.

As long as the police and courts get the right target group and make an impact on the worst offenders.

I know in australia it made a big difference when they started crushing them. :)

+1

i got nothing to worry about. i stop doing those shid ages ago, havent been to melling for years, my car isnt fast enough to race anyone, last time i raced i got smoked badly ( he basically "walked all over me") so not worth it anymore. at least this law comes out after my time of boy racing

Given the following definition of "cruising" I guess as long as we make our cruises 1 big loop then "she'll be right"....so round the bays here we go.

The Land Transport (Enforcement Powers) Amendment Bill which passed last night also aims to crack down on boy racers by giving councils the authority to make bylaws to prohibit cruising - defined in the bill as repeated circling of the same section of road in a manner that draws attention to the power or noise of a vehicle

If your not a car enthusiast (due to it being another name for BR) then what are you? there isnt much else you can classify yourself which holds the same meaning as car enthusiast. I believe there are differences between boy racers and car enthusiasts

1. Boyracers are d*ckheads who think their $5 waste gate and cheap crapy fitted body kit will win them a race and score some hot chicks

2. Car enthusiasts are people who honour their car, take great care, time and money into it and go out to meet with mates and talk cars while their ride sits on the curb to be viewed.

In regards to the law, it wont change much except hopefully take all those knobs off the road who think their invincible and gods gift to the car scene. The current laws would have been enough if police enforced them however they dont and I can see this being another waste of money by the government making the rest of society happy.

you'll be suprised how much money and time some of these boy racers put into their car.

bodykit isnt ever cheap, dont see any $5 waste gate on trademe.

boy racers do park up and talk about cars and they do take care of their cars. apart from wanting to hoon around the circuit and racing they aint any different to any car enthusiasts

JoKer said:

don't get me wrong - I accept that to the average road user "I am" a boy racer

all of my 10 demerit points in last 5 years for going 7km over limit... and no I dont have a detector

yer about the same here. Im not worried- they can impose what ever they like as I'm not doing anything (studpi) that relates to the rules...

also i conceed to the greateer public my car and I would look like a boy racer.

It wont work. If the fuzz cant even enforce the laws that are in place now, then how will this make the road safer?

All I see happening is more 'car enthusiasts' being targeted. The d*chead boiracers that deserve to be crushed will definitely be running from the cops & f*king it up for the rest of us. Boiracer or car enthusiast we all get tarred with the same brush.

Responsible driver or not 3 offenses in 4 years is pretty easy to get if you keep running into fuzz when they are having an emo day caus they didnt have their morning donut.

meh - there is a law in place letting the courts take your car off you.

Which is pretty much the same as having it crushed. Used 3 times i think ?

pretty much, we got nothing to worry about. im sure cops are smart enough to tell who is who and what is what. i never have any problem with them pulling me over and they never hassle me about it, even my over loudness exhaust system

i can only see bad things happening from the introduction of this law maybe not this year but give it time.

and not all boyracers out on a friday drive pieces of crap thats why you normally go out to see nicer rides than your own.

Can't wait to see what the 1st car will be though? ??? whose taking bets someone should start a poll.

I'm guessing its going to be a toyota or a mazda :-\

QRAF said:

i can only see bad things happening from the introduction of this law maybe not this year but give it time.

and not all boyracers out on a friday drive pieces of crap thats why you normally go out to see nicer rides than your own.

Can't wait to see what the 1st car will be though? ??? whose taking bets someone should start a poll.

I'm guessing its going to be a toyota or a mazda :-\

Nissan...