Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Porirua- Mc ds

So this could just be me being paranoid but i thought id let every one know just to be sure.

on friday night went to mc donalds in porirua. was sitting in the car park for a bout 2 mins and had 2 guys in a sh!tty as honda integra staring at me. went into mc ds. came out about 5 mins later. one of the guys was gone. and as i was getting in my car the guy still in the honda stopped me and asked me if it was my car. said yupp. then asked if it was a 555 model. said yupp.

then got in the car ate my food and went on my way.

yeah i know its not that big of a deal. but what bothered me is that he knew my car was a 555 model. sure the blue seats give it away but not many people really know about those kinds of subaru models. and subaru's atm are swarming every where. so people might be after the better models?

but yeah just thought id let every one know.

Guest SPANKU

mate if they want to steal your car they wouldnt come ask talking to your face about your car.

every single carpark has their own story, like rob say keep your valuables hidden away

i though your car got stolen from Porirua?

kingersman said:

every mc ds ive been to north of dunedin.. SUCKS!!!

if you can't walk through the drive through when you're drunk... then it SUCKS!

Maccas on Riccarton mate, they let you walk through the drive through haha.

aim']

[quote name='kingersman said:

/quote]

Akoranga Drive in Auckland lets ya do it too (I used to run the place so I'd know), It makes the night soo much more interesting when you've got people pretending to drive an invisible car because you tell them that's what they have to do to get served ;D

On a serious note, I feels ya mate. I'd be acting paranoid if someone stared me out and then started asking detailed q's about my car too. ESPECIALLY if it was a limited ed model such as yours

aim']

/quote]

Yeah my maccas lets you do it too. I'm pretty sure every maccas is supposedto

SPANKU']

mate if they want to steal your car they wouldnt come ask talking to your face about your car.

every single carpark has their own story, like rob say keep your valuables hidden away

i though your car got stolen from Porirua?

[quote name='wrx_lou said:

Come on people, just cause they drive honda's doesnt make them dodgey. Nor does asking questions.

well you never know what a thief is gonna do do you? when some random comes up and asks me what my car is at 10 at night. then i get a bit suspicious. Wouldnt you? and yeah i dont keep anything in my car.

na it didnt get stolen. but i thought i may as well let people know.

and i never said they were dodgey coz they drove a honda. i just said they drove a sh!tty honda.

aim']

/quote]

My flatmate works there, lol