• Raised $0.00

!!!CAR FOUND!!! WHITE SUBARU LEGACY GTB 1996 STOLEN ON MONDAY 28/06/10 NIGHT

STOLEN FROM LYTTELTON ON MONDAY NIGHT

28/06/10 APROXIMATLEY BETWEEN 9PM AND 1AM

REGO: CFG240

IS WHITE VERY FACTORY.LOWERED ON 17 INCH 5SPOKE ALLOYS

,LOW PROFILE,BORE EXHAUST DISTINCTIVE MARKS ON DRIVERS

DOOR FROM HITTING A CONE LAST WEEK... :(

MAY KNOW IT AS THE CAR RICHARD BADDOCK FLEW ROUND RUAPUNA MID LAST YEAR IN WITH THE FREE-FLOW DOWNPIPES SMASHING ALL THE WRX'S.....

PICTURES AT..... https://www.dropbox.com/home#/STOLEN%20LEGACY%20GTB%20CFG240:::

**********CAR HAS BEEN FOUND BURNT OUT ON SUMMIT ROAD WITH RIMS REMOVED ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE GREAT :)************************

loves2b0ost said:

HAVN TROUBLE TRYING TO INSERT PICTURES........... AM ONLY NEW ON THIS SITE

If you sign up to a service called Dropbox, you can easily upload your pictures and share them with anybody. Just need to move them into the Dropbox Photo's folder on your PC and it uploads them automatically, and gives you the link to share to the world.

http://www.dropbox.com

dacerx said:

The mungrel got stolen I thought that it was still off the road as it had a big end?

i brought it last yr bout august with full bottom end done.... thn end of yr heads went soft gt it bk about april just put new primary turbo on..... and now she gone...... :(

IF ANYONE SEES IT RING POLICE ASAP AND ALSO FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME 0277174225 OR MESSAGE ME THROUGH THIS SITE CHEERS GUYS

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recent Status Updates

• MrSg9Sti04

Afternoon team,
      im new to the group first time posting. Im hoping some body can help me get my launch control all dialled in on my link g4x. Ive had the computer and car all tuned from chris at prestige awesome knowlegable guy super happy with the results but now im wanting to get my launch/anti lag all dialled in. Ive been reading multiple different forums etc all with different conflicking information which has made me nervious with what do i listen to this or that if you get what i mean. Now ive started to make myself familiar with my PClink software etc the past few weeks and im eager to learn how to do minor setups or tweaks etc so im not relieing on my tuner so much and obviously saving myself abit hurt in the back pocket. 
      Now back to the question at hand.... Im wondering if theres and one who could please share there knowledge and wisdom with setting all my values, timing, fuel etc when i have launch control armed and engaged, or even a launch tune file they can possibly send me to load onto my tune. Ive figured out the setup of my digital inputs turning launch control on etc and its obvisously on its pre set factory settings. It engages but doesnt sound the greatest or as angry as it should i feel. Hence reaching out to you good buggers. 

Cheers in advance for any info and help yous maybe able to give me.

Cheers Shaun
      · 0 replies
    • Joker  »  gotasuby

updated your DP's too : hope that's ok!
      · 0 replies
    • Joker  »  SAS

Updated your DP's to reflect your business page  
      · 0 replies
    • Joker  »  Nachoooo

Updated your Avatar : couldnt help myself  cheers!
      · 0 replies