Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

OLD Dyno Leaderboard Top Twenty

funkytown said:

nice work paul, thats on real early! nice results - will be epicly fast out of the blocks.

dont worry about comparing to gregs, for starter hes on a 2.5 and they are different dynos.

A sneaky power run up the road would be really interesting.. ;)

both shred and STM use dynapack so result for same car on both dynos should be pretty similar i'd say

watch this space for my result in a month time (if nothing goes wrong between now n then lol)

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm not comparing it to anyone else's. The only thing I will say though is that I got 189kw at Shred, without doing any FMIC, exhaust or intake mods, and STM's run after these mods but no tuning was only 183kw.

The next Shred dyno day, I'll run it and see what I get. That will give me a good comparison as to what differences there are.

Scoobydoo said:

Yeah I'm not comparing it to anyone else's. The only thing I will say though is that I got 189kw at Shred, without doing any FMIC, exhaust or intake mods, and STM's run after these mods but no tuning was only 183kw.

The next Shred dyno day, I'll run it and see what I get. That will give me a good comparison as to what differences there are.

so whats ur mods list bro?

interestingly - my brothers v7 sti has turbo back exhaust and fmic and intake, stock tune

made 185kw@w on TP roller dyno

close to what u made with stock tune so the dynows perhaps are caliberated within each other..

pappu said:

interestingly - my brothers v7 sti has turbo back exhaust and fmic and intake, stock tune

close to what u made with stock tune so the dynows perhaps are caliberated within each other..

What mods? They are basically already stated there: FMIC, 3" turbo back cat-less exhaust (with 2.5" muffler section), pod filter intake, walbro fuel pump, factory 565cc injectors, ECU reflash

Scoobydoo']

[quote name='pappu said:

/quote]

What mods? They are basically already stated there: FMIC, 3" turbo back cat-less exhaust (with 2.5" muffler section), pod filter intake, walbro fuel pump, factory 565cc injectors, ECU reflash

hah thoes are the mods lol

i have currently got the exhaust and done a reflash

been wishing to do fmic and pod..hmm a 3 inch exhaust be nice as have a 2.25 unit

still i was happy with 210kw@w

will have more of a play on brothers v7 as he has all of that done...

Scoobydoo']

[quote name='xxMELZxx said:

A have to scan it lol.. Ill do that tomorrow morning

/quote]

i will update the list when its posted

Bumped off without even getting on haha :P

Mine hasn't been updated onto the list yet either so you wouldn't have made the cut anyway :P haha

pappu']

[quote name='pappu said:

/quote]

hah thoes are the mods lol

i have currently got the exhaust and done a reflash

been wishing to do fmic and pod..hmm a 3 inch exhaust be nice as have a 2.25 unit

still i was happy with 210kw@w

will have more of a play on brothers v7 as he has all of that done...

Imo No point getting fmic for 210kw?

why not. bigger surface area with better airflow, denser colder intake charge. even at same boost can advance ignition timing and make more power. or raise boost, as less resistant to detonation, if that was the previous limiting factor

Shred Industries. Oct 2010. Link G4 plug-in.

180-212kW.

13-19psi boost (low/high).

Standard STI motor, 5spd RA box (at the time), VF28-P20, FMIC, split fuel rails, stock 440 injectors, apexi intake filter

The VF28 hits peak boost and then tapers off - I need to get it retuned for the VF22 & 6spd, but will prob wait until I put a Ver7 motor in now...

power.jpg

boost.jpg

Make :Subaru WRX STI-R

Model :

Year:

Name of Dyno :STM hub dyno

Date of run :2nd June 2011

219.0kW @ 15psi low boost

High Boost on reserved

769464a1-a343-cc61.jpg

769464a1-a361-bcdb.jpg

Had problem with the maf pipe? That's all I'm allow to have until I get the MAF fixed. Injectors at 50% so plenty more power to come on the retune next week or two

• 3 weeks later...