Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×

HOTREX needs help!

Pelvin']

[quote name='ShaylaJ said:

I don't have a whole lot of rubber atm. Thanks for the info though. I'm considering buy now for those bronze rims, just another thing my credit card would hate me for tho..

/quote]

Yeah but you buy new wheels, you sell the old ones and you either comeout better off, or it works out you paid bugger all for new wheels

Thasts the way i see it... as she was saying her tires are worn anyway.. so buying new tires is a given.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

subaru-mania']

[quote name='ShaylaJ said:

I don't have a whole lot of rubber atm. Thanks for the info though. I'm considering buy now for those bronze rims, just another thing my credit card would hate me for tho..

/quote]

Yeah but you buy new wheels, you sell the old ones and you either comeout better off, or it works out you paid bugger all for new wheels

Thasts the way i see it... as she was saying her tires are worn anyway.. so buying new tires is a given.

It's the circle of life of Subaru ownership, pass on what you don't need and buy something cooler

White on White looks like SHART! I very quickly swapped my wheels for something, a little more appropriate WHICH I THOROUGHLY RECOMMEND!!

I got some 17x7.5" TE37's for 700 from TardMe.. Pushing ya budget I KNOW, but still - they're light as fark and definately look the business :D

Go the white on bronze JDM look!

Pelvin']

[quote name='subaru-mania said:

Buy now 1000, doubt reserve far off that

Yah but what they want.. is not necessarily what som1 is going to pay for them.. :D

Edit: Or get for em :P

gmeago']

[quote name='GC8E2DD said:

I was going to get these rims on my White V4 WRX.. I reckon they'd look mint!

Yeah, Clubsub Dad had/ has these wheels on his white GF8 STi. I think they look really good. deathz0r has them painted black on his GF8 gravelly I think too.

subaru-mania']

[quote name='subaru-mania said:

Buy now 1000, doubt reserve far off that

Yah but what they want.. is not necessarily what som1 is going to pay for them.. :D

That is true, but i highly doubt he'll halve his asking price.

gmeago said:

I think white on white looks hideous, personally!

Im the opposite, i think it suits really well.

I don't like black wheels on white cars though, looks bland, atleast white reflects and adds a cool shine and clean look