Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×

HOTREX needs help!

ShaylaJ said:

LOL yes, my car is far lower than most other wrx's. With two people in the back and on 17's my guards rub.

No, budget will allow for more, I am looking at SSA BEYOND on trademe for $1150 with tyres.

Those are some Nice rims! I like your style! and good price to! :)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ShaylaJ said:

LOL yes, my car is far lower than most other wrx's. With two people in the back and on 17's my guards rub.

No, budget will allow for more, I am looking at SSA BEYOND on trademe for $1150 with tyres.

Could pick up some pretty wicked wheels and tyres for around the $1,000 mark..

JoKer said:

+ 600 for new tires :P

Best to pay a little extra for decent ones. I quite rate the Toyo T1-R I am running atm. $160 a corner (fitted and balanced) for 215/40/17, should be same price for the 215/45/17, or cheaper since they are a more common size.

Previously I had the Bridgestone Potenza RE-001 (which many on here use), but they were $170-180 a corner.

Before that it was the Dunlop Sport Maxx at $200 a corner.

Hmmmmmm................I see a downwards trend here, I'm skimping on cost of tires :D

• General Member
 spark_38']

[quote name='JoKer said:

+ 600 for new tires :P

/quote]

Best to pay a little extra for decent ones. I quite rate the Toyo T1-R I am running atm. $160 a corner (fitted and balanced) for 215/40/17, should be same price for the 215/45/17, or cheaper since they are a more common size.

Previously I had the Bridgestone Potenza RE-001 (which many on here use), but they were $170-180 a corner.

Before that it was the Dunlop Sport Maxx at $200 a corner.

Hmmmmmm................I see a downwards trend here, I'm skimping on cost of tires :D

T1R $160 a corner?

Where from?????