Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Stolen 93 WRX, Plate YR9211

My 93 subaru wrx plate YR9211 got stolen from my driveway at ellerslie in sunday morning 20/03/11 between 1am and 9am. Its a silver car with black rims, flip up dvd player, Amp, full exhaust, and bov.

I just bought this car on saturday 19th at 1pm drove all the way from north shore. After that we went out at 10pm and came back at 1am and parked for the night. Next morning car was gone. Had the car for less than a day.

If anyone see the car please contact police directly. Thanks

whats about the old owner.have heard alot of shit going down with people selling there cars and keeping spare keys for it and come back to get it?mayb a possibility

I dont know whether previous owners involved in it or not. Police got the details of the previous owner not sure they are gonna investigate them. I bought it from trademe Listing #: 359521154. advertisement is still there

smokn4 said:

do the people you brought it off know it was stolen ??

have you told them yet ???

yes they know police called them at the station because the ownership was under them at that time. All the police wanna to know was whether it was sold to me on saturday. Right now ownership is under me but no car

JoKer said:

conspiracy's theories : or someone else has taken it for a test drive and copied the key then....

even if they did how would they have known where I live

III']

[quote name='JoKer said:

conspiracy's theories : or someone else has taken it for a test drive and copied the key then....

/quote]

thats why i said about the GPS in it.

they might have hidden the small trackers you can get for about $200 or less installed and it would tell them EXACTLY where the car was...

funkytown']

[quote name='JoKer said:

/quote]

thats why i said about the GPS in it.

they might have hidden the small trackers you can get for about $200 or less installed and it would tell them EXACTLY where the car was...

thats funny.......i rang them up and "enquired" about the car and they never said it got stolen...only that it was sold ???

i rekn they got it stashed 8)

III']

[quote name='smokn4 said:

/quote]

yes they know police called them at the station because the ownership was under them at that time. All the police wanna to know was whether it was sold to me on saturday. Right now ownership is under me but no car

they knew as of today it was stolen right??

smokn4']

[quote name='smokn4 said:

/quote]

they knew as of today it was stolen right??

they knew on sunday, bucause police rang them up

JoKer said:

would say not - I would not put too much thought into these theories

hope you had insurance

fingers crossed but I dont hold out much luck getting it back sorry to say

be realistic

• 4 weeks later...

So did you have insurance?

lesson learned never park a subaru out in the open always garage your subaru.

Yeah I insured it before I drove it home. Still the excess on this is so high

that sucks all the effort to find a nice car and a day is all you get. Good luck but id say its gone now.

Those tracking things sound like a good idea though that way if mine ever does go I can find it pretty fast and retrieve it as cops are really proactive enough. Had my car broken into and they didnt even bother coming and finger printing let alone viewing it. Said and I quote "It'll be a waste of time and we're too busy" wtf