• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Post Your Legacy Pics Here!

chickinsteelcaps

Marky said:

IMG_20130302_162038_zps65c0600c.jpg

Needs much moar low and front lip

And to be less full of sand thanks to the two occupants just visible

What are the wheel specs? I like the look of them! After I have fitted my stupid wheels that nobody agrees with I would be keen on something more like this.

Divine said:

Rev. D is the best. You\'re missing the B4 center part?

I\'ve seen this at south city lol

Yeah, I park there everyday. Study Graphic Design at D&A, makes for the perfect place to park and at no cost!

Any tips of what I should work on the car next; Both to do with the visual and performance side of it? I was thinking about getting the black middle part of the it repainted, it has some wear on it.

BadLuck']

[quote name='Marky said:

IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/Markyface/IMG_20130302_162038_zps65c0600c.jpg[/img]

Needs much moar low and front lip

And to be less full of sand thanks to the two occupants just visible

What are the wheel specs? I like the look of them! After I have fitted my stupid wheels that nobody agrees with I would be keen on something more like this.

They\'re Advan RG2\'s - just 17X7.5 - needs to be an inch bigger to fill the guards right, though dropping 2 inches out of the ride height once i leave quake city will prob help too. And not so balloon spec tyres haha

And I too understand the pain of being E-Bullied for wheel variety haha

Stick at it - may as well give it a shot making those rims fit before you give up, just the car you have isn\'t well endowed in arch room - a GDB rex seems to have much more room for ridic offsets

Psylentzer']

[quote name='Divine said:

/quote]

Yeah, I park there everyday. Study Graphic Design at D&A, makes for the perfect place to park and at no cost!

Any tips of what I should work on the car next; Both to do with the visual and performance side of it? I was thinking about getting the black middle part of the it repainted, it has some wear on it.

Visual - nothing haha - maybe different wheels and dropping some ride height?

Power wise... whats your budget and how mechanical are you

Psylentzer said:

Performance - the usual; adjustable suspension, harder bushes, better tyres, stiffer sway bars, bigger brakes. As for power? I wouldn\'t bother unless you have deep pockets... and if you do, turbo an EZ30R then drop it in. The only thing I might recommend is reflash the ECU, will give a nicer response and better fuel economy. Basically it\'ll feel faster and run better.

Looks - well the good thing about suspension is that it drops the ride height. Up to your discretion about how much you like, personally I think they benefit from a cm or so, but look rather silly with too much - they\'re actually rather practical cars, lowering them beyond their means looks silly imho :) Other points, paint the wing mirror mounts to match the wing mirror, paint the front lip bumper thing, better rims, and a genome exhaust.

After all of that, some elbow grease with can of cut and polish, some detailing and that car will look bawse.

aim

• 2 weeks later...
 Marky']

[quote name='Divine said:

/quote]

Visual - nothing haha - maybe different wheels and dropping some ride height?

Power wise... whats your budget and how mechanical are you

Well mine is missing the \'B4\' insert, it\'s currently in my lounge damaged with the damaged aero front grill from my old one (you can see in my display picture), I got to salvage them and the canards as you can see on my current B4, i\'m tempted to take a mould of the canards on the front bumper and sell copies if there is the demand for them.

892582_10200733390887080_2012390238_o.jp

B-MAGIC']

in what way no clearence? it drove to that undergorund carpark to take photos so it must have some/enough to drive - looks ok to me id rock it! slammed daily driver right there. DONT LIKE? keep scolling don\'t comment easy as that

It was in reference to the use of big brake. Dont need to get all angry

[quote name='evowrx said:

Has that got big brakes? Hard to tell. Nice though I like that Id rock it daily.

Nope it just has standard non turbo brakes on it, i quite like how the brake fill out the wheel and makes it look like it has massive brakes :P Im looking to upgrade to 4 pot front soon and maybe 2 pot rears if i can sort out the issue with the rears not fitting.