Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

A time to reflect... your favourite subie shape and worse shape?

Not wanting to criticise so much a certain shape, done right the bug eye does look pretty good. A stock standard bug eye (as much as ive tried over the years) isnt pleasing on the eye to me. Dont hate on me its just my opinion lol

I\'m a big fan of the v5 gc8, but also I have seen some hot 2005 STI\'s around with the kits

My favourite shapes...

For the classic GC8s would be the 22B ultimately, but otherwise the V5/6 Sti Type R

For the GDB\'s the V8/9

For the Legacys the BL/BP, I prefer the BL though, not a fan of wagons

Worst, well the rest are all pretty good really, at least the 90s onwards. Not a fan of the V7 at all, seen some that look nice though. The most recent shape Legacys and Imprezas look like Camry/Corolla, bit plain and boring

94 Leone said:

you mean favourite impreza?

V8 impreza would be my favourite.

But if we\'re talking about shape: 1972 Leone Coupe is the winner.

Almost :) the \'84 coupe followed by the \'86 the best as is the brumby

the worst anything after \'93

We are borg']

[quote name='94 Leone said:

/quote]

Almost :) the \'84 coupe followed by the \'86 the best as is the brumby

the worst anything after \'93

I\'m talking Aesthetically, Functionally: I\'d go for an \'88 Leone.(Mirror placement etc.)

The relatively good thing about the Leone\'s is they didn\'t change much about their design towards the last few years of production; which is good.

You\'re both mad, those cars are ugly as sin haha

Fav for me would be 22B, they just look like a road going racer with the big arches, big wing, big scoop

On a side note - it\'s got to be only subarus which can "get away" with putting on larger wings & bigger scoops, anything else it just gets called ricey

94 Leone said:

I guess I did only narrow down on the impreza lol But it could be any suby. Ie the forester to me looks like a gangster car as I see a lot around with the tints and big mags lowered etc like i expect the window to come down and a fiddy cent wannabe to be shooting some semi automatic machine gun out of the window sideways with his bandana on. Im not a huge fan but I know there are a lot of fans on here of them... maybe?

v7 is odd aye . i dont hate them just for the sake of it but like you come up behind a nice one on the motor way / town and its like oh yeah . 2nd look . 3rd look . nice color . wing suits . oh yeah brembos . wheels look nice, guards are kinda pumped . EWW FFS WTF HAPPENED TO THE LIGHTS carry on driving

lachlan said:

v7 is odd aye . i dont hate them just for the sake of it but like you come up behind a nice one on the motor way / town and its like oh yeah . 2nd look . 3rd look . nice color . wing suits . oh yeah brembos . wheels look nice, guards are kinda pumped . EWW FFS WTF HAPPENED TO THE LIGHTS carry on driving

Look good with a pumped out grill but def need to be low and have a v8 sti scoop imo. V11 hatch I love: sedan not a fan.

• General Member

I love it all... Except the lights ha ha.

The whole light layout looks wrong to me including the blinkers or reflectors whatever they are on the outer front edge of the gaurd. And I cant stand Eyelids.

Love the black btw :D All the cool kids have Black cars

Yeah Still haven\'t made my mind up about the eye lids so might take em off and see how it looks, it does make it look like an angry monster when you see it in your rear view mirror.

But yeah V7 is my fav (had 2 now) once its been played with a bit and BL Legacy

def it would grow on me a v7. I did look at one seriously. But then thought id buy a v5/6 and stick with the wrc blue, im not so much into modding im more a stock standard on the whole and I heard (correct me if im wrong) that unless you are driving a v7 STI, the standard rex bugeye with an unmodded stock engine and only have (on the spec sheets) 184kw and a heavier chass etc?

V7 STi are so common in aucks. Was in Albany for all of 40min the other day and saw 5 or so blue/stock gold wheels and a couple other diff colours. Here i was thinking Id be a cool kid if I had one. But then I would be where I come from... :D