• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

If Wellington has Done it, It will be in HERE

Bazza-NZ

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone that came out today.. hope you guys have a good day and enjoyed, plenty more meets to come. Like i said if you have an idea.. PM / email me it and i'll sort it out

Sorry it was a little disorganized, first time are usually a little messy... and considering i was only assuming around 10 cars or so but all worked out

If you have photo's that you want to upload, put them in, we can use this to upload any meet / event photo taken by anyone in the wellington area

--> http://www.clubsub.org.nz/forum/index.php/topic,5162.new.html#new <--

Was good to put some faces to names - not that I ended up talking to that many people. Hopefully next time I can actually bring the fun car, as the daily is a bit boring and not in the spirt of a BC/BF meet is it?

Anyway, it was a great turnout! Best Ive seen at any clubs meet in ages so congrats Bazza on a good start to area repping! I think I counted 18 cars by the time we got to Shelly Bay?

• 3 weeks later...
 Oscar']

We should all meet on Friday say about 7pm the Jville shopping centre carpark outside Countdown.

Nah that sounds like a bad idea :o

[quote name='G-unit said:

yous should cruze up2 the manfeild track day, bazza bring the wagon ;)

Got something planned.. The wagon will be on the way up but got a list of things that need doing to it first

- New pads + Bleed

- Change over the shocks

- 2 new Tyres + Wheel alignment

- New Hub / Wheel Bearing

- WOF

and change over starter motors' and fuel rails

Righto

Thursday Dinner

Spark_38 / Jason is turning another year older and to celebrate we going to a dinner on Thursday night, details are still to be decided but will be in town, - IF YOU WISH TO JOIN US PLEASE PM ME BEFORE TUESDAY then i will PM you the dinner details

Saturday Cruise

A number of us will be traveling up to the track on the Saturday, I'll be most likely heading up and will be leaving from the Johnsonville area if anyone wants a lift / cruise out otherwise i believe that we are meeting at the weight station (what time guys?? - heard this information second hand so someone might be able to give more details)

Use this thread to plan the cruise meet --> http://www.clubsub.org.nz/forum/index.php/topic,4635.new.html#new <--

Bazza-NZ said:

Jason has opened it up to anyone that wants to come along now, no RSPV needed now...

Genghis Khan Restaurant

25 Majoribanks St

Mt Victoria, Wellington 6011

7.00PM

Possible cruise / meet afterwords

I have made a booking for 15 at 7.30pm

Original meet time of 7pm (ish) just gives time for latecomers (incl myself), those present from last year will remember.......

If many intend on coming, pls advise by Tomorrow night