• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

If Wellington has Done it, It will be in HERE

Bazza-NZ

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what a successful night, manged to get kicked out within 10 min due to the parking warden turning up and ask us to move...

Back to the hutt now for Thursday meets, 9.00PM Thursday in the undercover car park

**RICK** it was who you work for that kicked us out :o

Cruise up to track day @ Manfield

Meeting at Plimerton weigh bridge just after the big round about around 7.30

If you plan on coming out then just join us here and we will cruise out

Will also be doing a cruise home after the even for those coming back home with possible dinner stop (depending on number)

if you need to contact me for any reason number is 027-425-5600 and remember to text your name so i know who i'm talking to..

gen11990']

[quote name='Bazza-NZ said:

Thursday Night

Lower Hutt Car park - Queensgate carpark

9.00PM

Usually Spot

/quote]

cool, ive only been 2 one spot, is that the spot? me and the bro are going 4 a bowl first to support our mate

http://www.stuff.co.nz/2853368/Tattoo-Stu-out-to-break-bowling-record

link is broken dude,... The under cover car park? we headed there after the pizza night i believe ???

• 3 weeks later...
 JoKer said:

In town for Home and Garden show... something to other than talk nonsense with my Family down there :P

Text me if you are and i can bring out those banners

Meet tonight guys just a nice gathering and chat etc, Same place same time, see you guys out there...

Queensgate car park 9PM.. (with weather improving possible outdoor venue looms)

Everyone Welcome :)

Bazza-NZ']

[quote name='JoKer said:

In town for Home and Garden show... something to other than talk nonsense with my Family down there :P

/quote]

Meet tonight guys just a nice gathering and chat etc, Same place same time, see you guys out there...

Queensgate car park 9AM.. (with weather improving possible outdoor venue looms)

9AM? Do you mean 9PM?? lol. Should be able to make it out tonight as i got my liscence back. havent meet in Queensgate car park before, do u mean Westfields car park??

SubLeggy']

[quote name='JoKer said:

/quote]

Queensgate car park 9AM.. (with weather improving possible outdoor venue looms)

9AM? Do you mean 9PM?? lol. Should be able to make it out tonight as i got my liscence back. havent meet in Queensgate car park before, do u mean Westfields car park??

:-[

Yeah 9PM {i always put 9AM for some reason}

Yeah thats the one, on the ground floor and just drive around till you see my wagon or a group of Subaru's parked up