newsuba

levorg backwards

they seem to be getting a little excited over in the US of A about some STI Wagon.. i think its a WRX

Surely there would be a few that have surpassed that kind of power at the wheels in the WRX's with the CVT by now.

I'm waiting for my warranty to end before I get my 2015 WRX tuned. It has the cvt transmission, sounds like they don't like much more than 400nm put through em. They're 350nm stock but the WRX S4 in Japan is 221kw / 400nm stock.

Had A Levorg dropped off at winger north shore last week friday which is now in the show room, I can supply pictures of it if anyone wants to see?? I'm waiting for another to be dropped off so I can trash the **** out of it :).

Where do you work?

Bluntman said:
Had A Levorg dropped off at winger north shore last week friday which is now in the show room, I can supply pictures of it if anyone wants to see?? I'm waiting for another to be dropped off so I can trash the **** out of it :).

Haha dont worry if you compare it to how I trash the **** out of my car I wouldn't worry about it :P

26 minutes ago, Andy_Mac said:

No, but neither are we with our ones.

we can as long as it was not made (or is it imported) after 2010.. mines only 2007

Made and/or Imported after 2010 so mine technically needs a cat as its an 06 but was imported after 2010

22 minutes ago, Andy_Mac said:

Made and/or Imported after 2010 so mine technically needs a cat as its an 06 but was imported after 2010

woot woot

2008-Oct-14 Pre-registration Check
135 Km/year
15,410 Km
2008-Sep-17 Border Check

• Like 1

It was one owner too that were an older couple I believe so I'm hopeful to its overall condition now its at 115,000kms ( I brought it at 55ks)

I took all the cats (4) out of my E55 and no one was the wiser.  04, imported in 2015.

The Exxon Valdez was better for the environment than my E55.