What Seats are these - clarification

Scoobydoo

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

newsuba']

[quote name='driftrex said:

are you sure? im just goin by what boostcut told me when i bought them, but my v2 ones look way different and just plain grey and dont have inserts at all.

/quote]

Yep.

Here you go, WRX v1

ah cool thanks well that clears that up.

newsuba']

[quote name='newsuba said:

Nope.

V4 STi doesn't have the red around top of headrest or red flashes on the edge of the cushion.

That seat was used in STi v5/6

/quote]

I know, that's why I said it was in a V5 STi... :P

Easy to say AFTER you edited your post.

gazzy2000 made the same comment about them not being STi v4.

:P :P :P

I never edited it, unless someone else did (does it not come up with 'edit' at the end of the post anymore or something to say whether or not it has been edited?). But anywho if it was wrong before it was meant to say V5 and does now.

newsuba']

[quote name='newsuba said:

Nope.

V4 STi doesn't have the red around top of headrest or red flashes on the edge of the cushion.

That seat was used in STi v5/6

/quote]

I know, that's why I said it was in a V5 STi... :P

Easy to say AFTER you edited your post.

gazzy2000 made the same comment about them not being STi v4.

:P :P :P

(not that i really care) but for the record i made no such comment as suggested above

"what you talkin about willis"

RAYDEO']

[quote name='Shale said:

Spec C, IIRC, is black. Normal STi is bloo ;D

/quote]

that would make sence as they came out of Emma Gilmoure's current V10 rally car.

got them (still wraped in plastic) for $400

I can't remember but I theeeeenk my Brembos may have come from the same place... they are off a V10 Spec C being stripped to be a rally car, and had delivery miles only ;D

Woohoo this thread is great, I've got the same Black and grays that are on pg2 that are stated as v4 wrx. I never bothered to find out what they were out of. I just like not falling out of my seat going around corners ;D

Dv8er - FSTWRX said:

I never edited it, unless someone else did (does it not come up with 'edit' at the end of the post anymore or something to say whether or not it has been edited?). But anywho if it was wrong before it was meant to say V5 and does now.

You didn't ?

Was there a post before yours that was deleted ?

Because the poster of the pic with red trim said they were from an STi v4.

::)

newsuba']

(not that i really care) but for the record i made no such comment as suggested above

"what you talkin about willis"

You going senile ?

:D

[quote name='gazzy2000 said:

Yer, V3/4 STI seatsa looka lika thisa

/quote]

err, you said "gazzy2000 made the same comment about them NOT being STI V4" and my comment says (in an italian acent) that this IS what v3/4 STI seats looka like.

It really dosent matter i know :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

i know im abit late on this post but i have sitting in my garage a pair of wrx seats,black and grey but stitched into them is like a picture of a ribbon with the words limited edition an so fourth i cant remember the rest but when i get my camera back ill take photos and post them up